Confrontation

5 months later

Third-person pov:

Enoch walked the halls of the house, dragging his hands along the walls. He had been thinking about his life for the past few months. He thought about his relationship with Olive and his friendship with Tina. 

From the first time he met her, he knew he needed her, he knew he needed to feel her soft hair brush against his chest, he needed to see her shy smile more often. He wanted it all. It was just the way he was. He wanted to have control over Tina but she wouldn't budge. You could mistake her for the pixie trope at first glance, but on the inside, she was just a log on the water floating down the river of life. She want so free though, she had strict schedules just like Miss peregrine, she didn't let people take her for advantage. It made Enoch cringe that he had ever thought of taking her in, caressing her, loving her.

His thoughts drowned him and wouldn't let him sleep at night. He would think of how he even got with Olive in the first place. I guess he felt pity for the girl and ended up falling in love. He shook his head, he was in the wrong too. His hand finally stopped as he reached his room. It contained his bed, all his tools, and all his hearts. His face went still and his dark eyes, a bit of sadness formed. His room was no place for hangouts or for date nights, but Tina didn't mind.

Once he opened the door he saw a girl with shiny brown hair with a collared shirt and black pants sitting on his bed, playing with what seemed to be..clay? Enoch immediately yelled at her to get out of the room until she turned around. Tina looked at him with her shy smile and showed him what she was making.

It was a figure of that damn Draco Malfoy kid. If he ever met him he would punch him right across the face. He rolled his eyes and grabbed rat hearts from the bed.

"What is this?" Enoch asked, enraged that she had taken his things. For some reason, he just couldn't get as mad as he would with anyone else.

"I-I was um gonna ask you to bring Draco here to life!" She said excitedly, her eyes gleaming with joy and her pearl white teeth showing her smile. Enoch shook his head and took the clay doll from her hands. He grabbed a heart and began to get to work. Tina watched from behind and Enoch bit his lip as he could feel her breathe on his neck.

She jumped around telling Enoch all the things she wanted the doll to do. He got jealous every second she kept talking about. He dropped his things and took a deep breathe

"Tina...listen to me" Tina turned and looked at him, she listened as told

Enoch sighed and began speaking "Tina I know you're obsessed with this dude but don't you think you should find a REAL boy? I mean I know he's somewhat attractive but come on" Tina looked sad and grabbed the doll from his hand.

"Real boys are a waste of time. Before I settle down with a man though I would like to educate myself and get a job" she said quietly. "Plus men aren't the only option"

Enoch smiled at what she said and grabbed the doll.

"Well...if I asked you out, would you give me a chance?"