Lemon boy

One year later 

Tina's POV: 

"LEMON BOY" he wasn't answering

"LEMON BOY" I yelled once again 

He finally turned around and looked at me with an annoyed face. I walked over and sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder. Olive sat on the other side and watched us intently, I smiled to make sure she knew I wasn't "claiming" anything. 

Olive and Enoch had been dating for a year already (thanks to me!). When they first got together I was gleaming with joy. Emma on the other hand didn't seem too happy but I just shrugged it off. 

We sat as Enoch continued playing with his dolls. Olive sat and watched as they moved and fought each other. It felt like hours watching him until Miss Peregrine had called Olive to make the tea. We sat for a while in silence until I finally spoke

"Wanna play Star Wars?"

"Star what?" Enoch asked confused obviously 

"Star Wars! We take branches and pretend they are lightsabers. Then we try and kill each other!" I explained to the old man in a teenage body 

"I guess that sounds fun-" I hit him with a branch before he could finish his sentence. 

He looked around grabbed one and chased me with. We kept running and we ran into the forest near the village. Any chance we were close to each other we would watch each other. I laughed as I hit him on the back (we hit each other softly). 

I ran to the edge of a tiny cliff when I saw Olive and someone else in the village. I was confused since Olive was supposed to be at home making the tea. I saw as she walked with a boy and then they disappeared. I shrugged it off (it could be a friend) but once as I turned around I was hit with a branch and me and Enoch went tumbling. 

"Well, I guess you won lemon boy!"