"So how was your first day?" Armani asked as she drove. Besides the music that was blasting, the car was quiet.

"It was decent." Rah shrugged. "I met this girl, and kinda shoved her hard as hell."

"Boy what I tell you bout putting your hands on females." Armani frowned.

"She should have opened her bug eyes instead of bumping me like she was stupid. I don't like her stanking ass." Rah said mean mugging the air. "Then the teacher gon tell me she was gon walk me to class like I care bout being late, least I'd find my way there."

"One, you not finna be late to no class unless there is valid reasoning and two, don't be pushing females cause a bump is a bump, it'd be different if she shoved you first." Armani said. "But even then you shouldn't shove her back."

"Yeah I hear you." Rah mumbled staring off into space. "Say momma crazy ain't she?" Rah mumbled looking over at Say who was chilling in his car seat with his pacifier in his mouth.

"See ma, Say agree that you crazy." Rah said. "But anyways, can I take Savior to school and act like he my child, I seen a bunch of youtubers do it."

"Boy hell na, so you can forget him in a class? So you can get kicked out?Un un." Armani shook her head. "Say your brother trying to lose you."

Rah frowned. "Wasn't nobody gon lose his big head, his ass be attached to me, I think he like me more than he like Nasir."

"He needa get over that lil bottle incident." Armani laughed. "Nas already apologized and he ain't feed him late since."

"It's okay Say id be mad too." Rah mumbled then smacked his teeth when he saw the school was coming into plain sight. "Momma make a u-turn, I think I left my book bag."

"Fool I can see that shit right there." Armani looked through the interior mirror.

"Well uh, I forgot my pencil." Rah said.

"Your teachers might give you one but huh." Armani reached into her glove compartment and pulled out a pen and pencil and handed both to him.

"Man I'm starting to think you tryna get rid of me, this is abuse, neglect, I feel neglected." Rah held his chest dramatically.

He gasped dramatically when the car pulled in front of the school. "I can't breatheeeee." He said.

"Boy—

"How do I breathe with no airrrr." Rah began to sing clutching his throat.

"Sometimes I really do be thinking you a crack head." Armani shook her head.

"First of all, the closest thing to crack I did was sniff the powder laundry detergent." Rah said.

"And why in the hell would you do that."

"Because I wanted to know what it smelled like." Rah shrugged. "I'll never forget when that powder went up my nose, that shìt was disrespectful."

(Y'all I actually did sniff powder detergent before 😭 so this part is based on a true story)