Lining Up Auditions

Beginne am Anfang

I attempt to fight off my smile as I slowly walk towards the side of the bed he's laying on, watching his eyes follow my every step "Whatcha watching?"

He clears his throat, nodding his head towards the tv as I come to a stop on his right side "No idea- news or something I think is supposed to be on."

I make a hmm noise, looking between him and the tv a few times "That's Friends, not the news"

Dylan makes a face, his brows drawing inwards in his complete confusion as he actually looks towards the TV "Well I- I mean I said I think..."

I laugh softly and lift my leg up, pressing my knee into the bed as I climb up and set my hands on his chest, swinging my other leg over to straddle his hips "Hey"

"Hey gorgeous" he smiles up at me while his hands grip onto my hips. Smoothly he lifts the edge of my sweater up so his thumbs rest on my skin just above the waistband of my jeans, causing goosies to run down my arms.

I lean forward until I'm barely touching my lips to his, murmuring softly against them "What time are we heading over to the house?"

"Wes said 7 was when the pizza was being delivered... so a bit before then? Thomas said he'd call when he was ready so we could ride over there together" I nod with that and take notice of the time on the clock stating it's almost 6 before I close the millimeter space between us, pressing my lips against his.

His fingers press into my hips in a tantalizing way, as he breathes in deeply and pulls me against him a little harder, returning my kiss passionately.

Keeping one hand on my hip he sets his other hand on the side of my face, making me feel like the most loved person in the world as he kisses me silly.

The hotel phone loudly ringing beside us causes us both to jump while we break apart. Each of us trying to catch our breath we share a look, wondering who it could be before Dylans' reaching over to answer it.

"Hello?" he mutters, clearing his throat and rolling his eyes at whoever's on the other line "Shut up, yeah we're ready- we'll be right there."

Once he hangs up he flops back onto the bed, covering his face with his hands as he breathes out a deep breath.

I chuckle and draw patterns into the heather grey henley on his chest "I take it they're ready?"

"Yup" he grumbles behind his hands and I laugh quietly as I lean forward and place a kiss on the side of his jaw before I move to climb off of him.

"Come on then" I announce, turning back towards the bed and setting my hands near his wrists.

He lets me pull his hands away from his face just enough that I can see his eyes and the humor in them "You really want to see them one last time? We were just with them for 3 full months."

I laugh and pull his arms more until he's sitting up with his legs hanging off the edge towards me "We're not on a time limit with each other sweet cheeks, now come on and be my pizza date tonight while we have one last night with our friends that we won't be seeing for awhile."

He rolls his eyes dramatically with a huff, that has me chuckling softly, before he sets his hands on my hips and brings me to stand in between his legs "Fine, but only because you just asked me to be your pizza date."

We arrive at the house that Wes had rented for the last month and head inside, seeing the few of the cast and crew that didn't leave straight from set to go to the airport or to their prospective homes.

Ki Hong, Dex and Kaya are among the few who stayed as well and they quickly walk over towards us, Kaya wrapping me in a hug as soon as she's standing in front of me "I am so not ready to be apart from you now that I know what seeing you everyday is like."