"Casual, comfortable type of clothes", I begin to stand up.

"I need to take a shower so, is there a certain time I need to be ready by?" He checks his phone for the time.

"It starts at seven, so you have a couple of hours. But be ready by six because it takes about 45 minutes to get there and I wanna go buy snacks".

"Okay", I say excitedly, going upstairs to get ready.

I turn the shower on, picking out my clothes as I wait for it to warm up. I pick out a white, baggy T-shirt with a black logo, and black sweatpants.

After I finish showering, I dry my body before changing into my outfit. I fix my hair, putting it into two french plaits and grabbing a pair of white sneakers from my shoe rack. As I'm walking over to the stairs, I walk into Romeo's room, taking one of his hoodies from his closet, tying it around my waist for now. "Ready?" I ask as I walk into the living room.

"Yeah", he puts his phone in his pocket, standing up. "You look great".

"Thank you", I grin. "So do you", I glance down at his black T-shirt and cargo pants.

"Let's go then", he holds a hand out for me to take as we walk outside.

"Aren't we taking one of your cars?" I gesture to the garage.

"Not today. I borrowed my friend's truck, we're going in that", I nod as he walks me over to the truck, parked in his drive. I slide in, sitting right next to Romeo, slipping my hand into his once he gets in.

We drive for a little while before stopping by the store, I decide not to go in and let Romeo pick whatever snacks he wants, knowing I'll like whatever he gets. I use it as an opportunity to text Hayley.

Morgan: we're going on a date!

Hayley: oooh!

Morgan: i'm actually so excited

Hayley: aren't you forgetting something?

Morgan: no.. what?

Hayley: i don't want to ruin your mood. i'll tell you later

Morgan: for real? you can't do thattt. my mood will already be ruined if you don't tell me what you were going to say. i can't live in suspense!

Hayley: drama queen. it's nothing important, i promise. i'll tell you later. have fun!

I decide to leave the conversation there as I wait for Romeo to come out of the store. He walks out soon after, holding a bag; he then placed it on my lap as he gets in the car. "Let's go", he says as we start the journey to the mystery location.

Eventually, after many songs and random conversations, we make it to our destination. He drives through the rows of cars, parking amongst them, getting out of the car. "Come on", he takes my hand, helping me out of the truck.

"Oh my god", I look at the huge screen. "I've always wanted to go to an outdoor cinema. I've never been before", I can't keep the stupid smile off my face.

"Here", he pulls me over to the back of the truck, placing down cushions and blankets. "Do you like it? I've—I've never actually done anything like this before so I didn't know if—", he rambles.

"I love it", I peck his lips, causing him to flash me a boyish smile. "Thank you".

"The movie's gonna start soon", he helps me up onto the truck, grabbing the bag of snacks before coming to take a seat beside me. I untie Romeo's hoodie from my waist, throwing it over my head to put it on. "Is this mine?" He touches it.

"Yep", I say, nonchalantly, snuggling into his side. "What movie's playing?"

"The holiday".

"Ooh I love that movie", I reveal, excitedly. "But it's a Christmas movie, it's only October. Not that I'm complaining", I trail off.

"It was either that or a Halloween movie, and I know you hate scary movies", he mutters, rubbing my arm just as the movie starts. "Here", he takes out all of the snacks from the bag, revealing a bunch of chocolate and candy.

Approximately two hours and eighteen minutes later, the movie ends. As I begin to stand up, Romeo stops me, straightening himself so he's leaning against the back of the truck. "You okay?" I sit up next to him, entwining our hands as I sense he's nervous.

"Yeah", he leans his head on mine. "You remember that day, I was boxing at the gym and you stumbled in?"

Ha that rhymed—not the time.

"Yeah", I say, not really knowing where this is going.

"It's crazy how things went from that, to where we are now. You living with me, we have Parker, and whatever the hell is going on with us", he chuckles, slightly.

Yeah.. crazy.

"Where is this going?" I raise my eyebrow, looking up at him, smiling.

"Well, I really like you, and I'm hoping you like me back or else this is going to be real awkward", he pauses. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I lift my head from his shoulder, looking up at him. "Please say yes", he whispers, almost inaudibly.

I nod my head, slowly. "Yes".

"Really?" I nod as he pull he into him so my legs are either side of his body. He leans his face forward, attaching his lips to mine slowly, until we hear a car horn behind us.

"I think we should go", I whisper; we both burst out laughing.

"Yeah", he whispers back as we both clear the back of the truck and get in, starting out journey back.

well

well. this was actually so weird to write. ehh

updated authors note:
well. ive definitely written weirder in this book lmao.
almost forgot to update again but here you go, to my two readers :)