13

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Felix's pov

He couldn't feel the pain anymore. Beaten to the ground in a toilet stall. People kicking him from each side screaming at him. He wasn't sure of how many they were. Felix only remembered hearing something about not touching her Jisung. Telling him to stay away from him.

Sooner or later he was left alone on the cold ground. Numb, not feeling any sensation. Everything became a blur. Then black.

Felix woke up in something he remembered as a hospital bed. Not remembering what happened to him.

He noticed someone almost running towards him. "Omg, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I should have been there. I'm so sorry." He heard Jisung saying with guilt in his voice. "Wh-what happened? Why am I h-here? A-and why are you here, J-Ji?" "You don't remember? Don't think about it, okay? You have a few bruises but it's best if you don't remember." "Wh-why are you sorry th-then?" "I said don't think about it. I'm here now okay." Non of them said anything and Jisung pulled Felix into a soft hug.

Felix felt the warmth of the other but also the pain from something he assumed to be a bruise of some sort. He couldn't care less. He took every chance he could when it came to Jisung.

A nurse came in and made the two pull apart and listen to what she had to say. Luckily it wasn't anything severe and he could leave immediately.

Jisung insisted to escort the other home. Just to make sure he arrived safe and untouched.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·