14

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Felix's pov

Felix took his seat in the back as usual. His bruises was almost invisible already. just after two short days.

Math, not his favorite but something he could bare with because of a certain someone. He actually took in some of the information to make that person proud. Felix and Jisung decided to study together every saturday even though Felix didn't feel like much of a help. Jisung really wanted to help him.

Short after Felix had placed himself on his seat Jisung approached him. Taking the seat next to him. It wasn't that strange to him anymore. The only question he had left was 'Why me? Why does he choose to sit next to me?'

Jisung were almost watching him every second and his every move since that incident he didn't even remember himself.

"Hi there, pretty boy." "H-hi." "I cant stop thinking about how much you have improved. I feel like a proud dad. My baby is all grown up." Jisung said dramatic while wiping his fake tears. "And one more thing... are you okay? I've been worried sick." "Act-actually I-I wanted to thank you for helping me with the math and ev-everything else, y-you know." "No, don't thank me. I just want to help you. I know you have the capability to do good. I believe in you and I think you are very talented and beautiful." "Th-thank you again... oh s-sorry." They both let out a giggle.

They remained in their seats quiet. The teacher had let them inside and then just left to get something that would take at least a quart. It had already past about 5 minutes.

As the class got noisier Felix started to hear all the comments. "Mr. freckle looks pathetic beside Jisung." "I'm sure Jisung is only using him." "Why is Jisung sitting beside that loner so often?"

Jisung's pov

'I've had enough!'

Comment after comment. Jisung got more and more annoyed for every second that past. He felt like doing something. Doing something that would make the whole classroom silent. No comments nor sounds.

Felix was slightly trembling clearly bothered by the other students. Jisung decided to just go for it. Even if it was very sudden.

"Hey, Sunshine. Can you trust me?" Jisung whispered and Felix just nodded. "Just close your eyes, okay?" Felix did as he was told but looked a bit afraid. "It's fine, don't be scared." Jisung whispered in Felix's ear before approaching his lips. Slowly.

Their lips attached like two perfectly matching puzzle pieces. Like their lips were each others life lines.

'So soft.'

Jisung started to move his lips while Felix's just remained frozen. Nothing else mattered anymore.

They were in their own little world. At least for awhile. Jisung knew they had to pull apart even though he could stay like that for the rest of his life.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" Felix sat there flustered unable to move and suddenly hiding his face in realization. With his hands covering his face he slowly nodded.

"I want you to know that I like you, Felix."

Jisung looked out over the gaping students with a proud grin on his face. "Never do or say anything stupid to my Sunshine ever again, understood?"

Felix's pov

'Someone is actually liking me. Someone wants to be with me, spend time with me. For the first time I feel safe.'

'Most importantly. I've gained someone I love.'

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

a/n: ok, I know everything happened too fast and this sucks but at least I'm done

a/n: ok, I know everything happened too fast and this sucks but at least I'm done. I finished this, yay.