09

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Felix's pov

╔═══════╗
Dear Sunshine,
Yes, of course I want you to believe in me. I am serious.

Did I do anything wrong?
- Ji
╚═══════╝

'Stupid. You threw away my notes and then ask me if you did anything wrong.'

Felix didn't think he deserved to be called Sunshine. What good did he ever do. He can't talk to people normally without stuttering. Felix didn't even like his own voice so it didn't really matter that he didn't have anyone to talk to.

Yes, he wanted to be with Jisung. He just needed to accept the fact that he didn't have a chance. There are so many people confessing to him and every single person was way better than Felix. That was what he was thinking of each and every day.

He put the note in his backpack and left for class so he wouldn't be late. Even though he didn't care. It drew too much attention from the other students.

Jisung's pov

Jisung was late since he needed to visit the restroom. When he was back everyone was already inside the classroom.

Jisung knocked on the door and it opened. He was greeted by an angry looking teacher glaring at him. There was always someone late to math and this time it happened to be him.

After apologizing he looked around the classroom for somewhere to sit. He noticed Felix sitting alone in the back leaning against the side wall.

'Maybe I should sit next to him.' Jisung didn't want him to be alone. Especially if he's going through a hard time.

The students started to whisper when he walked towards Felix.

'Ugh, what's their problem?'

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

a/n: I know there aren't many people reading this book but I want to thank you for doing it

I hope this is good enough...