06

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Jisung's pov

Jisung walked away from the noisy classroom with Hyunjin after saying goodbye to Seungmin and some other friends.

Walking past the bathroom he heard someone sobbing. "Hyunjin, shouldn't we check who's crying in the toilet stalls?" Jisung asked. "Why do you even care? It's probably just that loner." Hyunjin answered. "Yah, he has a name you idiot! It's Felix!" He hit the elder's arm.

"Hi, umm, Jisung I just wanted to say that I like you." A girl came up to Jisung reaching him a box full of chocolates. "Sorry, I can't accept." He said coldly and giving Hyunjin the box he had received. "Why did you turn her down? This cost a lot of money. She must be rich." Hynjin said. "Do you only care about wealth? That's sad. I can take the candy if you want." Jisung replied. "No, please don't! It was delicious." Hyunjin was already munching on the chocolates.

They both forgot about the sobbing coming from the bathrooms and continued walking.

---------
The next day
---------

Jisung decided to come even earlier everyday. In hope to receive more notes. It was a bit strange that he hadn't got any paper plane yet. It was 20 minutes before class. He used to receive them half an hour before.

'Maybe I can try to leave a note for that person instead. But can I just leave it on this bench?' He thought. 'Well, I can give it a try.'

He used a plane paper and a pen from his backpack. After finishing the note he leaved it under the bench and quickly left. He knew that person wouldn't come get it if he was here staring at it. If that person even knew he left a note.

'Hope is all we can do.'

· · ──────·本·──────· ·