dieciséis✨

kairis pov:
it's morning now and i can't lie,i'm still a little upset from last night but,i realised i was overreacting and can't be mad at mattia for long,i mean we just became friends.

HOWEVER,i'm going to pretend to be mad at him at school just because it's funny so yuhhh.
*time skip*(obviously you guys know they got ready and stuff😃)
mattia pov:
just arrived at school,i'm a little tense from last night but all i gotta do is say sorry and then hopefully we good,actually i see him standing over there,ima go up to him.
m-"KAIRI,KAIRI",ugh this mf ain't listening to me😒.
m-"KAIRIIIII",wait why am i shouting,i legit just said i'd go up to him...
kairi pov:
dont worry guys,i hear him louuuud and cleaaar.but remember,i'm pretending to be mad,so it's going well...what?why is he coming up to me,you know what kairi,just walk away,breathe and walk away,ooo and maybe give him a lil eye roll before you walk away.YES.perfect💛
mattia pov (sorry for having to keep switching):
soooo,i went up to him,and tapped his midget ass on the shoulder.he literally turned around,rolled his eyes at me and walked away,oh hell naw,i didn't even get a chance to speak-
this ain't going down,nuh uh,no way,i'm going to find a way to speak to him.maybe one of the boys can talk to him for me.but he better not keep his rude ass energy with the boys cause trust me,they won't put up with that.and i don't want him getting hurt.NOT IN THAT WAY.ill just feel bad if he's hurt by my friends cause then he'll be even more mad than he already is and that shit is TIRING.
*time skip*
kairi pov:
right now,i'm in 4th period which is history,which i forgot mr.dickface was in,so he just kept tryna talk to me but i gotta keep my character under control and not speak a word to him or it's gonna ruin the fun.and i must admit,this has been pretty fun so far,just watching him get mad at me not listening or acting like idgaf.obviously,i'm glad that lunch is next cause this class is just hella boring.i just hop-*riiiiing*ooop.thats the bell,now lets go to the bathroom rq,i need to piss.

just done my business in the bathroom and now i'm just washing my hands...until i see MR.DICKFACE STARING AT ME FROM THE BATHROOM DOOR.HOW LONG HAS HIS ASS BEEN THERE?HE FOLLOWED ME TO THE BATHROOM??ugh,i should've saw that coming,of course he was gonna follow me...he's been trying to get my attention all day.
third person pov:
yup,mattia was indeed,staring at kairi washing his hands.strange.until mattia finally walks over to him
m-"can i fucking talk to you now?"
k-"just go away"
m-"no,all i wanna do is say sorry and you won't let me"
m-"you're just being really petty kairi and i dont like it,look,i'm really sorry for last night,i didn't expect myself to react like that,so please just accept my apology,i still wanna be friends dummie"
k-"thankyou for your magical words but i'm gonna go now"
as kairis walking out he's yanked back and pushed against the wall.
m-"are you fucking listening or do i have to repeat myself"
kairis mind went ✨blank✨at this point in time
m-"now,your gonna accept my apology and stop being a little bitch about it."
kai nodded instantly,his breath shaky.the two were deeply lost in each other's eyes,staring at eachother in silence.as mattia whispered in his ear "good"and pulled kairi out the bathroom with him,to go get lunch.
the only problem is that kairi was left with a present down below,if you know what i mean🏃🏽‍♀️💨

authors notes😋:
phew,i haven't updated in what feels like forever but at least ive done it now👩🏽‍🦯also enjoy the little mairi moment here.❤️