cuatro✨

kairi pov:
so the first day went pretty good ig,i just didn't make that many friends,apart from this one boy named hector,he's really nice to me and he was pretty cute too,not as much as mattia tho...wait why am i thinking of him ew.n e w a y z,i think i've come to the conclusion that i'm bisexual cause you know i'm attracted to guys and girls.especially these two girls named emily and celia,they're really pretty,i just don't know who to choose. 

currently i'm just scrolling through my ig,liking posts here and there when i got a notification saying:
mattiapolibio has requested to follow you
so i just accepted it,then that followed up with a message.
mattiapolibio:
hey,you're the kairi from school right?
                             kairicosentino:
                         yes,how did you find my ig?
mattiapolibio:
dw,but my group would like to apologise for what happened earlier and i want you to sit with us at lunch from now
                                kairicosentino:
                            um,thanks but i've already 
                           got someone to sit with so it's fine

weird.he constantly wants me to sit there,but he doesn't own me,but maybe he's just trying to be nice,idk

mattias pov:
yeah you guessed it,i stalked that kairis kids socials,but it was worth it,i mean when i looked through pictures...my mini mattia came to say hi👁👄👁. so i decided to text him after a while and since i was with my boys,i got them to apologise about it,which is good.butttt he said he already has someone to sit with at lunch,ngl i'm kinda mad about it since i wanna get to know him better.but i've got a plan to get to know him better,it's all good.my plan is to ask the teacher in the class whose got both of us,if i can sit next to him so i can help him with his work,and i'll say he asked me after school,and that he's too shy to ask himself,see i'm a genius😏.

alejandros pov:
so,mattia has been acting weird since this kid came around,i remember him from the park like 2 days ago,but we move.what i mean is,mattia is literally desperate to have him sit with us and idk why,i mean he has us,but i have a feeling he likes this kid,cause he's never obsessed over someone sitting with us so much before...and the thing is it's a GUY.never in my life would i think that mattia was bi or gay,but again,we move.

authors notes😋:
i have a feeling this was bad,but like WE MOVE.i just wanna say,thankyou to the people who are reading this,it means a lot.i also wanna say,if they're any mistakes i'm sorry but can you let me know.hehehehehe right bye👁👄👁💕