nueve✨

third person pov:
kairi sat at the table for the rest of lunch,staring into space,whilst the others cracked jokes with eachother.apart from mattia,he was really concerned for kairi.watching his emotionless face,he was gonna find out what was wrong.

kairi pov:
yeah i'm hurt.i shouldn't be though,i basically did the same thing yesterday,but god knows how long they've been doing that for.im not finna be mad,ima just cut both of them off,and since i'm at mattias table,i'll try and become friends with them.before i knew it,the bell rang,signifying that it was end of lunch,i told mattia i'll sit with him tomorrow,he looked surprised but i understand since i'm such a dick to him.anways,i started making my way to next period.science.ugh,and to top it off,hector started making his way to me,he came in for a hug,i swerved and barged his shoulder whilst walking past.i did my signature move which is me flicking him off with my tiny middle finger,mwah.

hector pov:
wtf is kairis problem,i literally have done nothing wrong,that kids a bitch i'm telling you.but what could he be so mad at me for?hes my best friend,i wouldn't do anything to hurt or betray him.maybe he's just in a little mood or maybe he's on his man period.either way,ima just go to his house after school and see what's up with him.cause that's what bestfriends do.

mattia pov:
i left the cafeteria with a smile on my face,rude boy just said he's gonna sit with me tomorrow,i am slightly surprised tho,i wouldn't expect him to say that.however,i gotta see what was up with him earlier,maybe it was something with hector,i mean he didn't return from the bathroom so idk.ill just text him later about it,just to make sure he's ok.

authors notes😋:
this was absolute shit,but we move.also thankyou all for 600+reads,i'm very happy considering this book isn't great.love you all