doce✨

previously-third person pov:
kairi was walking down the hallway to become face to face with his locker.all over it was written homophobic slurs and just rude shit all over.and of course the person standing next to it with the largest smirk on their face was no other than hector.of course it was him,he was the only one he came out to,and for it to be put out to the whole school,kairi was not having it,he lunged at him with such force,flailing his arms around.kairi did know how to fight,but in this case,he was just giving everything he had in him,just so hector could feel the amount of pain he was feeling.but like always,good things must come to an end,because mattia had to swoop in and steal kairi away,leaving a battered and bruised boy on the cold floor.
whilst walking out,kairi felt proud of himself,for kicking his ass and dropping his toxic ass,i mean who exposes a major secret after 1 day of falling out?nobody but his stoopid ass.
mattia pov:
rn me and kairi were sitting in my car after i pulled him out of the one sided fight.i felt really bad,don't get me wrong,but a part of me felt good because now knowing he's gay or bisexual or whatever,it's cool.i guess this is the part where i comfort him right?
yeah,it is,well ima drive back to my house now and hopefully cheer him up soon.gosh,i wanna jump hector so bad,don't even care if he's already hurt,he shouldn't be outing kairi,or anyone for that matter.he'll get what's coming to him.

authors notes😋:
idk how this book is doing but i'm so happy because it's reached 1k reads+.thank you all for who's reading,and btw i don't mind ghost readers,i sometimes do it myself,so don't worry.love you guys,baiii.