siete✨

third person pov:
after kairi and hector's little heated makeout session yesterday,they decided to stay best friends and not make it awkward as it was only to help hector with his sexuality,kai went home and bolted straight upstairs,he got dressed in his pyjamas and went to his bathroom,he washed his face and brushed his teeth.he was finally able to make eye contact with himself,his reflection.which revealed a few harsh bruises on his neck which was obviously hectors doing.he gasped and started breathing heavily,whilst his mind was racing with thoughts on what to tell people if they did ask...or he could steal maiyas makeup to cover them up.yes.thats what he was gonna do.kai went to bed,staring at the ceiling,his eyes falling sleepier by the minute,he was about to dose off,until *ding* he was abruptly woken up from his half slumber from a text message from,yep you guessed it,mattia polibio.

mattia pov:
i've been wanting kairi to sit with me and my friends for EVER so i decided that rn i would message him and just be upfront.
mattiapolibio:
you are sitting with me at lunch.idc.
                                     kairicosentino:
                          whatever.hector is too.bye
mattiapolibio:
finally,although i'm not keen on hector but whatever.

i've never felt so much happiness after someone's agreed to sit with me.idk it's just kairis different,i want kairi to be my best friend,possibly even more than that,actually scratch that i'm not gay.nor bi.also i'm pretty sure he's going out with that snake celia.he's new so he doesn't know about the past of celia,but it's alright,he'll figure it out himself.i just need some sleep rn,alejandros been on my back since i met kairi and he won't leave me alone,telling me who i like and shit,he deserves a punch in the face❤️.

authors notes😋:
shorter chapter than usual and it sucked ass.ive read so many mairi books and some are literally SO GOOD.and i'm like why can't i write like that tho😭like i've got average writing and literally i've forgotten my plot so i'm just writing whatever comes to mind...