once✨

kairi pov:
the next day i arrived at school,late.i overslept, since last night was one of the best nights of sleep i've had as my sleep schedule is fucked.i always hated being late,people just stare and i feel like throwing daggers at their head,but of course where is that gonna get me.since i ain't friends with hector no more that means i will be sitting with mattia,like the cutest guy in school,wait actually no.the whole friend group is attractive,not sure if any are gay tho.even if they was they would never stoop so low for someone like me.oh well,plenty more fish in the sea.i just can't let anyone know i'm gay...yet...
*time skip*
third person pov:
kairi was walking down the halls on his way to his locker to get some stuff out he would need for next period.when he got there his blood boiled,he was furious at the sight,he wanted to punch that person in front of him so bad.so that's what he did,he lunged at the person,closing his eyes,wildly punching every inch of the persons body.of course kairi got dragged away,by the one and only mattia,they left school and just sat in mattias car in silence.thats what triggered kairi as he began to form a cloudy vision over his eyes,he knew what was happening,he was crying.he hated crying in front of people.especially friends and potential crushes...

authors notes😋:
i will explain everything next chapter if confused.sorry it's short,next chapter i'll try and make it long,also guys it's my birthday todayyy🥳🥳so yuhhh