quince✨

kairis pov:
ight so yesterday,mattia kissed me to get rid of his ex,which is completely understandable.buttttt,i'm pretty sure he knew i was bi from the locker part-ill just tell him over text or ft and see how that goes,but yeah i'm ngl the kiss was...well it made me feel something,but nobody needs to know that.actually,pretty much the whole school should know now thanks to hector,and i bet i'll have barely any friends just like my old school.
*time skip*
so i just went out to get wendys and now i'm back home.im ready to ft mattia or whatever.
ft 'mattia🙂'
my call was immediately picked up and it was now connecting.mattias voice boomed through the phone.
m:hey kai,what's up?
k:uhm,you probably already know this but i'd thought i'd tell you anyways cause i never wanted to be outed like that,mattia i'm bi,well actually not bi but gay,idk yet.
m:oh
k:oh?thats it?wow,i never should've told you,thanks for your support dude.
i hung up.
wtf was that reaction,i thought he wanted to be friends?but now he's gonna brush me off cause of my sexuality.just great,now i have no one,just like i said.

mattia pov:
i've fucked up.half of my friends are bi and gay and whatnot.but if he was,that meant he kinda felt something during the kiss and i can't imagine myself with a boy,i'm sorry...ok...maybe i can,but idk i'm just not ready,so i guess i should apologise for how i reacted,i feel like shit for that.

                                          mattia🙂
listen kai,i'm really
                                        sorry for how i
                                        reacted,i just want
                                        you to know that
                                       you've got my full
                                       support💙.
                                              read 8:09pm
i think i'm just gonna apologise at school when i see him.

kairis pov:
at least he's shown he cares.thats all i wanted...

authors notes😋:
i tried to make it long but i just can't,guess i have to stick with short ones.😃