dos✨

kairi pov:
i woke up to my alarm blaring,i hit snooze for 10 minutes.not even 5 minutes passed and my mom comes in and shouts at me to wake up. 6:30 my phone read.i questioned my mother as to why so early and she says to look good on your first day,like why tho,i ain't impressing nobody.so i hopped in the shower,finished up,washed my face,brushed my teeth and got out with a towel wrapped around my waist,with water dripping off my hair.i chose an outfit (at the top of the page),put on some cologne,and put school supplies in my backpack.i left saying goodbye to my mom and sister and walked out the door.

mattia pov:
i was walking by myself to school,kicking every rock in front of me on the path.i look across the street and see that boy from yesterday.the rude boy.i rolled my eyes and called out to him "YO",he turned around to me and gave a small wave and turned back around and kept walking.so i cross the street to him,and try and make conversation,i was curious to know why he's so rude and gives me the cold shoulder so i simply asked "what school you headed to?" "passaic valley or sum shit" he mumbled.i felt a little bit of excitement but then calmed down that feeling when i remembered he's a rude fuck.so out of the blue i said "why tf are you so rude to people?" he looked up at me and said "i have my reasons,but people aren't ready for that conversation yet" hmmm this boy makes me wonder.for some reason i found my eyes stare down at him whilst we were walking,examining him closely.the more i stared the more attractive he got with his long fluffy,dark brown hair,long eyelashes,perfect nose and plump rose coloured lips.i was snapped out of my weird trance with him asking why i was walking with him,so i just shrugged and looked ahead,wondering why i was staring for so long.oh well.

kairi pov:
i was currently walking to school with the guy from yesterday next to me,idk why he was there,i tried asking but i didn't get much from him,just a shrug.it was awkward silence for a bit until i broke it "what's your name?" he responds "mattia,yours?" "interesting name,kairi btw" and before i knew it we were outside the school,i got a lot of stares but idgaf,so i walked away from mattia and tried to find my way to the office,luckily it wasn't that hard to find so i went and asked for my schedule,i got it and it read
1.english
2.maths
3.homeroom/free period
4.history
5.lunch
6.science
7.pe
i thought to myself,'what shitty lessons,in such a shitty order' so i went to my locker number put my kit for pe in and closed it,to find a random person,standing right next to it,i jumped a little and raised my voice saying "wtf dude" the mystery person responds with "woah chill🙄i just came to say hi since your new but now you can fuck off you nerd" who tf he think he is? "idfc leave me alone asshole"he just scoffed,shoved me lightly and walked off.i just ignored it cause ion wanna get in trouble on the first day.yes you guys might think i'm being 'rude' but the only reason i'm so 'rude' is because people at my old school would treat me like shit,so now i have trouble trusting people and i have my guard up 25/8,i don't necessarily mean it,it's just you know...looking after myself.

authors notes😋:
okok,so idk if it's too long and shitty but i'm sorry if it is,if anyone reads💀el oh el.but um buh bye shit heads🥰