cinco✨

mattia pov:
so i'm in first period.im pissed off.lemme explain,so i start walking down the hall and see HECTOR,yes hector,flirting around with kairi.like just no❤️.but i'm not jealous or anything,it's the fact that he had the chance to come sit with us,but he chose hEcToR🥴,it just don't sit right with me.so anyways,i wait outside the bathroom for ale and the others,and guess what i see.
FUCKING CELIA,all up on kairi.you see it kinda hurted doe,since he's getting along with other people and not me,that's not the point,he's just letting it all happen,being all smiley and shit.like it's driven me to the point where i'm not gonna ask the teacher until like next week,ugh.soooo yeah,my morning went perfect😍.

kairi pov:
i'm fucking living my best life out here,i got a best friend,and i'm talking to someone,you'll never guess whoooooooo, celia.yes i chose her in the end,emily found someone else to talk to sooo it made it easier to get celia.well hector who is my bestfriend,invited me round his house today after school,so of course i agreed.

i saw mattia in first period,he didn't look too happy so i just didn't say anything to him so i wouldn't set him off.its the last thing i'd want to do,trust me i've had experience.
*time skip*(still kai's pov)
rn,me,hector and celia we're sitting at a table together,eating our food,occasionally laughing and talking,but i was distracted easily,by something across the cafeteria.
a pair of eyes,heavily glaring at me,and the worst part is,they were mattias.like tf i do?is it like celia?is it like his ex?um if it is then,heh that's awkward.i scratched the back of my neck,and even though mattia knew i caught him staring at me,he continued to glare at me coldly,so i just rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with celia and hector.
*time skip again*(still kairi's pov)
um,i just finished my last period,and since i'm going to hectors,ima take a shower there,cause i just had pe and i am sweaty af,so why not.we drove to his house,it was quite nice ngl,we just walked through the door and...

authors notes😋:
kinda like a cliffhanger,im also aware that this is boring but it's gonna get interesting imo,just needs time.also,quick rant btw,why tf is mattia being a bitch,saying josh could replace kairi,like i'm sorry but rn i wanna jump josh,nothing against him,he just ruining the picture here💀.kmt n e w a y z,byeeee🤧