1

3rd person

6 year old jungkook was sat outside the palace staring at the massive fence that separates the jeons from the parks.
Jungkook was never told why they hated the parks and why they never got along, jungkook pouts "what's so bad about the parks.....my Appa said they're the most horrible people ever.....but not everyone over there can be horrible...."

Meanwhile 8 year old jimin was running around outside the palace with his friend taehyung. He then stops and Huff's "Tae? What's the big fence for?' taehyung shrugs "my Appa and eomma says that's where the jeons live!" I sigh "what's so bad about them? My Appa said they're the worst peook ever!"

Taehyung is called inside by his mother so jimin decides to see what he can see on the other side of the fence.

8 year old jimins pov

I walk to the fence and look around "hmmm....eomma said....never go near the fence......but eomma isn't here right now" I start to climb the fence and gasp seeing a cute boy on the other side who had also climbed the fence.

He gasps "y-you're a park" I nod "and you're a jeon?" He nods "I'm Jungkook!" I smile "I'm jimin....I'm eight! How old are you?" He giggles "I'm six" we both giggle.
He tilts his head "why does my Appa hate you guys?" I shrug "I dunno....my Appa hates you guys"

He pouts and then gasps "can we be friends jiminie?" I nod "definitely! Best friends!" He smiles and I feel "whoa you have a bunny smile!" He giggles "you have pretty eyes when you smile" I smile "thank you"

We continue to talk for awhile when I hear my eomma calling my name. He giggles "bye bye!, We'll talk again tomorrow right jiminie?" I nod "yep! Same time tomorrow!" He smiles and then we both climb down and I see a small hole in the fence.

I pick a flower up and push it through the hole. I hear Jungkooks giggle "thank you jiminie!" I chuckle "bye Kookie!" I then run inside the castle and to my mother who smiles and kisses my head "my gorgeous son....what have you been up to?"

I look at her "I was just sat outside eomma" she smiles "you didn't go near the fence did you baby?" I shake my head "no eomma" my Appa walks over "good boy jimin....we stay away from that fence....those jeons are the other side.... they're Disgusting and should all die"

My eomma gasps "not in front of jimin! Be kind" my Appa smirks "my little chimmy will grow up thinking the same thing!" I sigh "of course Appa...." I walk to my bedroom and lean out the window staring at the fence.....

Are all jeons bad?????.....

6 year old Jungkooks pov

I run inside and giggle hugging my eomma "hiya eomma!" She sighs "please don't touch me child" I step back "sorry eomma!" She shoos me away "go and play with the rabbits....and stay away from that fence!"

I smile "okay eomma!" I walk away and hear my eomma huff "I should have had an abortion....such a mistake..." I look down and my appa walks to me "son?" I smile at him "Hiya appa" I walk past him and to the bunnies we have outside.i sit down in the pen with them

They both hop over to me. I stroke them both and smile "hiya kooky" I gasp and then put a small bow on her

I then look at the other bunny and giggle "I'll call you chimmy!" I smile and put a bowtie on him

Eomma made me wear a bowtie once....she said I didn't look nice.....but it's okay! Eomma is always right.
I hug both bunnies and sigh looking at the fence

Why do we hate the parks?......do we all have to hate them?