Wedding (part 1)

{Natsu's point of view}

It was that day. Lucy and I would finally be united and be together. Gray and Gajeel gave me their comments on my tux. Gray stripped naked...again and Gajeel was wearing his best man uniform. I was feeling nervous...like a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Don't go screwing this up man!" Gray said.

"Put your damn clothes on Gray." I said.

Gray looked down, "Why does this keep happening!?"

I walked out and waited for Lucy to appear down the aisle. She said invited her spirits so they would just show up not waste her magic energy. Aquarius was sitting in the audience along with a few others. I believe Virgo and Aries were back there helping her getting dressed. Capricorn would be the one to walk her down since her father had originally passed. Gajeel wanted to follow along with his proposal plan.

For once I was really wishing not to mess anything up.

Suddenly everyone got quiet and turned to look down the aisle. The music started playing too. I gulped and I could feel my face turn red.

As soon as I saw Lucy walk out, I felt like everything was silent and I could only hear my heartbeat. Her smile was so bright. Her eyes were so beautiful. Her dress was amazing. It dragged along behind her as she got closer and closer to me. My face was red. I felt like I was the luckiest man. I didn't deserve her. She was so beautiful. I felt like my heart stopped.

She had a long dress that dragged behind her. It was also a long sleeve made out of lace and the way it swayed when she walked just made it all the more elegant.

She had finally stood in front of me and she had a smile on her face. Her eyes glew and it was as if I could see our entire future in them. "L-Lucy...you're...absolutely breath taking." I said to her quietly as the music finished. My face was so red.

While the priest was talking, I spaced out because Lucy was so beautiful. I just wanted to kiss her...kiss her on her lips...just kiss her everywhere.

Then it was time for our vows. I had to go first. For the first time, I was nervous. I took a deep breath. Lucy looked at me, still smiling. "Lucy...you...." I could feel my heart racing. "You are the most amazing person ever and I would do anything for you...I would defeat Acnologia one million times if it means I could be with you forever. And here I am today...the luckiest guy alive. And I promise you...Lucy...that I will protect you forever. Ill take care of you forever." I paused and saw that Lucy was crying but also smiling. "And I promise Lucy..." I paused again, "I'll love you til the end."

Lucy grabbed onto my hands and her tears were visible. I could hear the crowd awe. Even some of her bridesmaids were crying and I'm sure I heard Gajeel bawling too. Now it was Lucy's turn.

"N-Natsu..." her face turned red, "You mean the world to me...I wouldn't trade you in for anything because you're the only person in the world that can make me feel as happy as I am today. I hope that we have the biggest and happiest family anyone has ever seen and I promise that I'll never let you go. No matter what, ill stick by your side to the very end." She smiled.

I felt a few tears trail down my face and a smile form. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

It was time for rings. I looked at her hand as I grabbed the ring. I grabbed her smooth hand and slid the ring on her finger. Then she did the same to me.

And finally... "I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

I could finally kiss her. Her smooth nice lips that I've kissed many times before but today it feels different. I kissed her and she kissed me back. And everyone cheered. I could feel tears. I just couldn't believe that my life could be this exciting. That I could find the love of my life. That the love of my life would love me back forever too.

"I love you Lucy!" I said with a big smile.

She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I love you too, Natsu."

Then...I picked her up and took off sprinting for the doors, "Everyone follow me!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Lucy was laughing.

At first Lucy wanted a carriage but she forgot all about my motion sickness so that part I messed up for her but...it was fun as I was running with her in my arms and everyone else running behind us.

Everything was happening so fast but I was so happy it was happening in the first place.

"Its time to dance." I said with a grin.

To be continued...