The Same Vision

{Wendy's point of view}

     Happy was with Carla and me this morning. We were walking to the guild. "Happy, what's wrong? You haven't said a word. You haven't even mentioned why you came back." Carla said.

     "Maybe he doesn't want to share, Carla." I replied to her. "Besides, where did you guys go last night?"

     Carla blushed a little, "Happy took me out on a date."

     "Sorry you guys. Its just...I don't have anything to say yet." Happy explained.

     When we arrived, we opened the doors to see Ms. Erza, drunk.

     "Wendy! Thank goodness! Can you cure Erza?" Warren begged. "She's drunk!"

     "I cannot do anything. We could find Mr. Jellal and see if he can do anything about her." I said.

     "Hey!" Ms. Erza said as she stomped over to us.

     "Please don't hurt me!" Happy said.

     "Where is Natsu and Lucy?" Erza said and then burped at the end of her words.

     "They are home..." Happy replied.

      Erza looked at me. "Why did you sound like Happy just now?" She asked.

     "Well it was Happy that said something, not me." I replied.

     We also noticed that Mira was drunk at the bar and was snoozing on the floor. Alot of other people were drunk and some were even naked.

     "What happened here Warren?" I asked.

     "L-Long story." He said. "You guys go look for Jellal, we will keep Erza busy." He said.

     I nodded and brought Happy and Carla with me as I ran out of the guild.

     "We should head over to their house first, he'll most likely be there." Carla said.

     I nodded. We ran off to Ms. Erza and Mr. Jellal's house. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Mr. Jellal opened the door. "Oh, hey Wendy." He greeted.

     "Mr. Jellal, sorry for the disturbance but Ms. Erza is at the guild and has gotten drunk. The whole place looks horrible. You are the only person that can stop her, can you help?" I explained.

     Jellal let out a gasp and had a surprised face, "That's why she didn't come home yesterday. Yeah, I'm coming." He said as he closed the door behind him and ran in the direction of the guild. Carla, Happy and I stayed behind him. When we got there, Mr. Jellal had burst through the doors. "Erza!" He shouted. He ran over to her. Ms. Erza had a shocked expression on her face.

     "J-J-Jellal!" She shouted.

     "Come on, we're going home." He said as he grabbed Erza's hand. He started dragging her out of the guild.

     At that moment, Carla looked shocked, "Wendy, I just had that vision again." She said.

     "What vision?" Happy asked.

     "Ah, fuck. I forgot he was here with us." Carla said.

     "Watch your language, Carla..." I said quietly.

     "What vision?" Happy repeated.

     Carla let out a sigh and grabbed my hand as well as Happy's paw and dragged us out of the guild to make sure nobody else was listening. "It was a vision of a baby with blonde hair." She sighed.

     Happy smiled and let out a surprised gasp. "Now I get it!" He shouted.

     "Shh!" Carla said, "You cannot tell anyone!"

     "That Natsu and Lucy are gonna have a bab-" Happy's mouth was covered up by Carla's paw.

     "Shut it, Happy!" Carla said. "You cannot tell anyone! Not even Natsu and Lucy."

     Then Happy whispered something into Carla's ear. Carla let out a gasp, "So that's why I had the vision."

     "Hm?" I said as I tilted my head to the side.

     "N-Nothing! You're not old enough to know..." Carla said.

     I was curious but she looked serious. "Okay..." I said.

{Natsu's point of view}

One week later~

     Happy and I suddenly woke up by the sounds of throwing up. I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes as I ran to the bathroom to see what was going on. "Lucy?" I said.

     Her face was over the bowl of the toilet and she was puking into it. I ran over to her and held her hair back. "N-Natsu..." She paused before she began puking again.

     "Are you sick, Lucy?" I asked.

     After she was done throwing up, she seemed fine. "I'm good." She smiled.

     "You might wanna wash your face off." I suggested.

     "Lucy...are you okay?" Happy asked as he walked over to her and put his paw on her knee.

     Lucy smiled at him, "Yeah."

     "Do you need to go see Wendy about this?" I asked.

     "No..." She paused, "I already know what's wrong with me..." She smiled.

     I was confused, "What?" I asked her.

     Her face turned red, "I don't know how you'll take this..." She paused.

     Happy smiled as if he knew what was wrong with her.

     "Tell me anything Lucy." I replied.

     "Natsu...I think I'm pregnant." Lucy said with a small smile.

     I was more in shock than anything. "You're...pregnant?" I repeated.

    Lucy frowned, "A-Are you not happy about it...?" She asked.

     "What? Of course I'm happy about it!" I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back. I could feel her tears on my shoulder. "Hm? What's wrong?" I asked.

      Lucy hugged me tighter, "I'm just happy, that's all."

     Happy joined us in this hug, "Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!"

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!