Gajeel's Purposal Plan

{Lucy's point of view}

     Later that night, Natsu and I had gotten into bed. Happy fell asleep on my desk. Natsu had his arm wrapped around my waist and his face was in my hair. My face was pressed to his warm chest and our legs were tangled together. I opened my eyes and just stared at Natsu's chest tiredly. I wrapped my arms around him too and snuggled closer to him. He kissed my head.

     "Lucy...are you okay?" He asked quietly.

     I looked up at him, "I can't fall asleep." I replied to him.

     Natsu and I sat up.

     "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said.

     Natsu smiled, "You didn't wake me. I couldn't sleep either." He shook his head. We made sure to keep our voices down so we wouldn't wake up Happy. "Do you wanna go out on a walk to try to get tired?"

     "Its too late. Actually..." I blushed a little as I paused, "I just want to cuddle with you..."

     Natsu kept his smile, "Of course. Are you cold?" He asked.

     "A-A little bit." I nodded.

     Natsu and I lied back down and he pulled the covers over us. He once again wrapped his arms around me and our legs were tangled up. "Are you comfortable?" He asked.

     I nodded with a smile, "Thank you, Natsu." I snuggled closer to him.

     "Good night, Lucy." He kissed my head again.

     "Good night, Natsu." I closed my eyes and could finally fall asleep.

     I woke up the next morning, still cuddled with Natsu. He was sleeping so soundly and I didn't want to wake him up...but...

     "Lucy! Natsu! Wake up!" We heard Happy's voice.

     "What is it Happy?" Natsu asked as we both spring up from the bed.

     "Someone is angrily knocking on the door!" Happy said.

     Natsu got up and walked to the door. He opened to see Gajeel. "Blondie, Salamader! I need your help!" He asked as he bolted in passed Natsu and ran up to me.

     "H-Hey! Don't go running up to Lucy like that!" Natsu yelled at him.

     "I want to purpose to Levy..." He said as he kneeled on the floor in front of me.

     "Awwwwwww!" I said, "I'm sure she'll say yes!" I replied to him.

     "Yeah...and...I want you to throw the bouquet at your wedding to Levy so I can purpose to her right on the spot!" He said.

     "Aw, that's so romantic!" I said.

     "Its the only thing I can come up with." He replied. "So...will you both help me?"

     Natsu walked back to the bed and face planted his face into his pillow.

     "Yeah, Natsu and I would love to help you!" I smiled. "Natsu and I are getting married next month so we need to hear about how your doing to do this."

     "Levy and I obviously going to be at your wedding. I just want you to throw the bouquet at Levy and make sure no other girl gets it. As soon as she catches it, I want to go up to her and purpose to her." Gajeel explained, "I practiced in the mirror but...its not the same. Blondie, I need your help. Pretend to be Levy so I can practice."

     Natsu's head shot up from the pillow and he sat up, "Oh no, Lucy is mine! I don't care if you have to practice." Natsu said, "Have Mira turn into Levy or something and practice with her."

     "But if I practice with Mira, she'll tell Levy my plans!" Gajeel said.

     "Practice with Happy or Lily!" Natsu said as he hugged me tightly.

     "Huh? But I'm not even close to Levy!" Happy said as he was about to shove fish in his mouth.

     "Of course I'll help you out. If you think there is no other way, then yes." I said.

     Natsu let out a gasp, "B-But Lucy, that's like saying yes to another guy!"

     "Gajeel needs our help Natsu." I replied to him, "And we're only practicing. Its not like it's real." I explained.

     "I still don't want you to do it!" Natsu cried.

     "Its fine Blondie, I'll just find someone else to practice with..." Gajeel said while walking away sadly.

     "Natsu!" I yelled. "He only wants my help!"

     Natsu looked down to the bed and made fists, "But Lucy...practice or not...I can't watch you go through saying yes as someone else. What if Levy wanted to say yes? It's always going to be different. He'll feel nervous no matter how many times he practices." Natsu explained as he blushed, "That's how I felt...when I proposed to you that night." He blushed.

     I smiled, "Oh Natsu." I hugged him. "You don't have to feel nervous with me now. You knew I was going to say yes anyway!" I blushed.

     "She loooooooovvveeesss you!" Happy said teasingly as he puts his paws over his mouth.

     I nodded, "The cat is right."

     Natsu blushed, "I know. But..." He paused.

     "Hm?" I thought he was going to break up with me for some reason, I started panicking. At that moment, even Happy looked scared to find out what he was going to say.

     "I love you more than you will ever love me." He smiled and blushed.

     I blushed even more. "N-No!"

    After a little bit of hugging, I thought back to something.

     "Natsu...remember the other say when I asked if I was the girl for you? Well...you said that I would be the only one you love...for now. What did you mean, for now?" I asked.

     "Hm? Well isn't it obvious? I meant when we start a family." He smiled.

     I blushed and smiled, "Oh Natsu!" I gave him a hug.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!