The Park

{Natsu's point of view}

     Lucy has been acting strange ever since we found she was pregnant. Our wedding was in a week and our excitement was unlimited.

     "Happy! Natsu! We should go for a walk in the park!" Lucy suggested.

    "Isn't it a little hot outside today?" I asked.

     "No, I don't think so." She smiled.

     Happy and I looked at each other. Before we said anything, Lucy ran to the bathroom to throw up again.

     I walked to the bathroom and held her hair back again. "Would you be okay on a walk?" I asked her.

     Lucy nodded slightly as she finished throwing up. I let go of her hair as she stood up and rinsed her face off in the sink. "I'm going to get ready really quick. You can go wait outside." She explained.

     "O-Okay..." I replied to her as I walked out of the bathroom and waited for her.

     "Is she okay?" Happy asked.

     I nodded. "She's getting ready, she wants us to wait." I replied to him. Happy and I stood outside and waited for Lucy for a good ten minutes. She walks out with a pink short sleeve shirt that's a little big on her so one sleeve is off her shoulder and her bra strap is visible. She had on a short white skirt and her hair was put up in pigtails.

     "I'm ready Natsu!" She smiled big. She grabbed my hand and took off running.

     "H-Hey wait for me!" Happy shouted as he flew after us.

     Lucy and I were walking hand in hand with Happy over her shoulder. We made it to the park and sat on a bench. "Ah, such a nice breeze, don't you think?" She asked.

     "Luce, are you okay? I know you're pregnant and all but...you're not acting like yourself." I said.

     At that moment, Lucy had tears in her eyes, "I-I'm sorry Natsu!" She sobbed and covered her face with her hands.

     "Now look what you did Natsu!" Happy said.

     "A-Ah, L-Lucy! I'm sorry!" I panicked. "I-Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? D-Do you want ice cream? I can go get you ice cream." I explained.

     Lucy shook her head back and forth. "I-I just want a hug..." She replied.

     I smiled, "Why didn't you say so?" I asked as I held her in my arms. Why is she getting so emotional? I've never been so confused. "Lucy..." I paused.

     "Hm?" She said with a big smile again.

     "The other day when we went shopping for my suit, I told the guys about you." I said.

    "I told the girls too. They reacted happily." She smiled.

     "The guys seemed happy but not as happy as I was thinking." I said. "It doesn't matter, as long as you're happy, and Happy is happy, it doesn't matter to me." I explained with a smile.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!

Sorry that this part was short!