"He's over 250 pounds of pure muscle and good with a glock." I shrug.

"Whatever! I'll see you at Olivia's party." She says to me in hops in her.

I watch as she pulls away from the lot and lean against my car, phone to my ear.

"Giovanni...Be ready. We attack in thirty minutes."

O L I V I A

"Oh my goodness! Olivia! This looks amazing."

"You think so?" I smile at her. "We found a lot of this at the dollar store."

"It looks really good, plus I'm going to gain another 10 pounds with all this candy." She pops another smartie in her mouth. "Now hand me some decorations so I can help."

I point to the box of stuff behind her.

"So...how have you been feeling? With...everything?" I ask her.

She picks up some streamers."Alright, I guess. The morning sickness comes and goes, but I've already gained some weight and I'm not even in my second trimester."

"Have you decided when to tell your parents?"

She shakes her head, "I've been going to the doctor before work but I'll tell them soon."

"What about Joe? He needs to know too."

"I know...you said after the party. I'm keeping my word, I'm just nervous." She sighs and sits on the floor.

I sit next to her and hold her close."You can do this, Kimberly. Joe loves you."

"You're right, I know he does."

"Love you!" I lean my head against her shoulder as the front door opens. I hear a bunch of familiar New York accents hit me like a truck as we're ambushed by everyone running up the stairs with gifts.

"Olivia!"

"Hey! Oh my god!" I shout and am nearly knocked over by all of them.

I look around at them as they all hold me close and cry happy tears. Aunt Macy and Amy came and they even brought Cleo and Katherine along.

"I've missed you so much!" Cleo cries out and wraps her arms around my neck. "I can't believe it's been so long already."

It feels like it's been years since I've seen her face. Unlike Amy, Cleo was a friend I had since birth because her mom was best friends with my mom since high school. She kind of stands out from the group with her baby pink hair and lip rings.

She's always been a really good friend though and recently came back home from studying abroad in France.

"I'm so glad you're here!" I tell her and turn to greet Katherine.

She runs up to me with tears pouring down her cheeks and gives me a big hug.

"I missed you so much, girl! We have to catch up!" She says and flips her long red hair back. "I really can't believe this is your new place! It is huge."

"Right!" I laugh at her expression.

"So," Amy interjects and pushes between the two of them. "Is this rich Alessio coming tonight? We REALLY loved his plane, by the way."

I nod," He is and he'll be bringing his siblings and cousin."

"Male cousin and brother?" Amy winks.

"Yes." I groan out.

"I can't handle so much sexy in one room!"

"Amy, you have a boyfriend." Cleo glares at her.

"I'm just looking!"

"Aunt Macy! How are you feeling?" I turn my attention towards her and realize she's still on her crutch. "Are you healing okay?"