The baby we lost earlier was coming back to us, again. This time I will not repeat my mistake I will take care of her. I will not even allow her to do anything.

"I'm going to be father, oh my god." I shouted, thank god this room is sound proof.

I cupped her face and showered kisses all over her face and finally took her lips in mine. We kissed eachother with so much Passion, when she is out of breath I left her lips and touched her forehead with mine.

"Thankyou, thankyou so much, baby." I hugged her tightly, we stayed sometime like that.

"When did you find out." I asked her releasing from hug and hold her hands in mine.

"Just now, actually in morning I went to hospital to test for diabetes. So, when I met doctor and said my concerns, she did blood test and then I got to know about pregnancy." I looked at her unbelievably.

"Baby, I told you yesterday only. That you don't have diabetes but you went to hospital."

"Don't be angry, if I didn't visit to hospital how could we know about, me being pregnant." Point, I sighed.

"Fine, now remove your dress."

"What?"

"I want to see your bump, I want to meet my baby and kiss it."

"No, I'm not going to remove my dress here and it's not baby, it's babies."

"Babies?"

"Yes, I'm carrying two, twins."

"What the fuck." I shouted again.

"Yes, it's twins." She said and gave me a paper. Nithya sat on a chair which belongs to me. I hurriedly opened to see what it is, indeed it's twins, I can see it. Fresh tears started running from my eyes looking at my babies in scanning report.

I kissed on my babies, I mean scanning report and looked at Nithya. She is smiling looking at me, I leaned and kissed on her lips.

Now I'm going to be father of two, I'm so happy. My babies, our babies, our symbol of love. God please this time don't do anything, don't snatch our babies from us.

I took her hand, pulled her and went out from conference room to my office. We entered lift and soon we reached my office floor. We hand in hand went into my office, I opened another door which leads to bedroom in my office and took her there.

Nithya was looking shocked, seeing a bedroom. Throughout these three years, bringing my company to top most position. I worked my ass off, I spent a lot of sleepless nights. I spent most of the time in this office. so dad arranged a room connecting to my office and made it bedroom.

Which has a king size bed, a couch, and a television. Mom wants to add a kitchen with a small ingredients but considering about how pathetic I'm in Cooking. So, that idea was dropped it's a bedroom attached to washroom.

The best part in this room is our portrait, which I hung above the bed headboard. Photo was me filling Nithya's hair partition with kumkum, while she closed her eyes but has a big smile on her lips and me smiling while doing it. It was the photo when I married her again, making her mine again, that was the best decision in my whole and whole credit I will give it to Akash. Only because of him I understand how important Nithya is for me in my life. I locked the door and back hugged Nithya by keeping my chin on her shoulder.

Suddenly Nithya turned and glared at me. I looked at her with face full of confusion.

"Don't you dare to tell me,that this whole one month you lived here leaving me in mansion and lying to me that you went to New York."