You Owe Me

SENSITIVE SUBJECT❗❗❗❗❗

❗❗❗❗CHILD MOLESTATION

NOT DETAILED BUT STILL MENTIONED
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

"Mornin baby" I say to my 5 year old daughter as she comes down the stairs. She try's to get onto the barstool so I walk around to help her but when I pick her up she starts flailing and crying saying "Please Stooooop. Don't Touch Meeeee"

I immediately put her down. She stops crying, wiping her eyes, I just watch her confused at what just happened but I immediately think...... well I'll just say not good thoughts.

I bend down to her level "What's wrong baby"

She doesn't say anything or turn around to face me so say In a soft voice "You can trust mommy baby. Mommy will always have your back. No matter what it is you can trust Mommy. You come first before anyone else." I say trying to get her to tell me what's wrong

She starts walking so I stand up and see her go into the laundry room. Which is our safe place. I take a deep breath then follow her.

I push the door to and sit infront of her with my feet under me just letting her take her time.

"Dad took me to Ric's and he hurt me. Down there. I don't know how to feel Mommy" she breaks down crying, falls into my lap just sobbing.

I immediately pull her behind my back when I hear
"What's going on"

I put my hand on my chest, looking up at my husband who looks confused. I act like I'm relieved and stand up, walk closer to him, fold my arms, sigh and quietly say

"Something's up with her but I don't know what. I think we should all talk."

He looks at her then me and nods his head. We walk into the livingroom, she sits in front of us on the coffee table and I say "Ok sweetheart tell us what's wrong. Maybe we can help"

She looks down at her hands, in her lap. Me and my husband look at each other then her.

"Ric. The other day..... touched me inappropr"

My husband inturps her "Shut up"

I look at him confused because he has never said anything like that before. "Deek"

He stands up. As he's walking by me he puts his finger in my face and seethes "YOU really need to shut up"

Then he walks away. I'm in a daze till I hear a sniffle. I turn towards the sound and see my daughter looking out the window above our couch and I swear I felt my heart break.

"Awe baby its ok." I say opening my arm's. She gets off the coffee table and crawls into my lap

"I got you baby. I promise no one will ever hurt you again" I whisper

Time to call in that favor I thought to myself as I rub my daughter's back.

End Of Chapter 💙