Chapter 1

Third pov. (I suck at pv)

    It has been 6 weeks since Cross' AU was destroyed after that he just stared at complete nothing... Ink was there though he rarely showed up. Everything was boring he misses his home. The only thing that was wasn't erased was Chara!

    Sure it was good to have someone to accompany you, but it was his enemy. He sighed, thinking about ink saying about 'Au stuff, evil group, joining his team' he didn't care about it.

    He only wanted his home, everyone, everything back. But he can't...

After 3hrs.

   He was bored he should've go with Ink.

"Hey Cross" Chara said
"What" he replied.
"It's boring here why not let's go somewhere else fun like the original something tale"
"I need to picture my mind to see how about it looks like... IDIOT"
"Shut up"

     While laying down he got an idea what about playing some of the codes.

'Cross has that kind of power of you don't know that'

     After some time he found something new   it said 'π!9w∆r=$ $0v/'

     He was curious it did looked something dangerous. But his determination soul insisted. So he has no choice .... Dang it

    As he entered it took him lots of energy he was tired tired like the normal classic sans.it also hurt alot... When you think about it??

   He stood up and began to walk... walk ...  walk....and walk there was really nothing. He was about to leave arguing that he shouldn't come here. As he almost left he saw a faint purple figure.

   He summoned his swor-----

.....

   He can't summon his sword! That was bad. But he just slide it off.

   As he walked to the purple figure.. it sounded like... Crying as he came closer.

  It was a skeleton!

  He freaked out he didn't know what to do!

  He began to shake. The purple skeleton looked at him. He looked scared his clothes were kinda ripped to and there was something on his hands.

   An octopus?

  Cross tried to speak he failed. He tried again but the purple skeleton spoke first.

"t-te-terror? P-le-please sto-op it"

   He sound broken. Finally he had the courage to speak and said------

Dang that was Lott.. of words so... I am lazy as I wrote it in the description. I might be able top add a new chapter so... Yeahh by the way I am also lazy to make a proper... What do you call it?

I am also lazy abut the tittle so don't worry I  'might' change it...