➳Chapter~13

"Aren't you going home chim?" Yoongi made a black coffee for himself and looked at the younger who was staring at him curiously. "What are you going to do now?" He asked tilting his head. Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know... I don't feel sleepy anymore. Maybe I would work on some case.... I guess?"

"Can I join you?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before answering. "Sure.....if you want."

Jimin followed him in his bedroom which was themed black and white. Yoongi placed his coffee on the table and sat on the bed placing the work files in front of him. He put on his glasses and cleared his throat before viewing the criminal statements in front of him. "Are you going to just watch me?" He asks not sparing a glance at the younger. Jimin sheepishly rubbed his arm feeling anxious in the awfully silent atmosphere. "It's really creepy." He finally looks at him with a small smile.

"Umm....is it always this silent here?" The only think Jimin could here from the last 10 minutes was the air-conditioner and the scratching of yoongi's pen against the paper as he noted down things. "Sorry for breaking it to you but you won't hear people moaning in my house. It's always dead silent here." Jimin rolled his eyes at the indirect taunt.

He shook his head. "You need help." Yoongi cocked his eyebrow as he sipped on his beverage. "Oh yeah? Like what?" The younger shrugged. "I don't know. But your adopted step daughter is going to freak out if she stays here more than 5 seconds." Yoongi let out a raspy chuckle which did something to the latter.

"And what do you suggest? Should I put on some music?" Jimin shrugged sheepishly. "I don't know...."

"What do you know?" Yoongi teased him smiling slightly writting in his diary again. He felt a soft punch on his arm. The man looked up to see a pouty jimin. "Why do you always tease me so much?"

"I tease everyone." He continued writing. The next 10 minutes, Jimin stared at the dragon tattoo on his neck which the older had gotten few months ago. The inky swirls would start from his neck and end up to his mid torso.

"Oongi!" Yoongi glanced at the younger who wrapped himself around his arm and whined. "What?" Jimin rubbed his cheek against the man's shoulder. "I hate you." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Then why are you in my bed, clinging to me at the moment?"

"I don't know....."

"What do you know?" Yoongi bit his lips trying to hide his grin. "Argh!!" The boy groaned. Yoongi chuckled deeply. Jimin closed the file in the elder's hand. "Ayy" He pushed all the obstructions aside. "I want your help."

"I knew it." Jimin frowned. "How?"
"You were staring at me as if I was some monument. Now, what do you want?" He reddened. "Well.... I-I...."

"You want to make sure that you are not gay?" Jimin's eyes widened. "Wh-What?!!"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "I observe." The smaller gulped and looked away. "So....what do you want to do?" "I don't know....." The boy looked at yoongi getting drawn towards his cat like eyes. "C-Can I...."

"Look.... I don't mind kissing you. We have been friends for a long time. But I want you to be sure of it."

"I....just wanted to check." Yoongi cooked his head. "Then why me?" Jimin sighed. "I don't know....you are my only close friend who is into boys and single."

"Come here" Yoongi pulled the boy on his lap. Jimin looked down the position they are in. "Wow, I'm in some guy's lap."

"You are in Min Yoongi's lap." He corrected.

Why did Jimin find that hot?

"Breath in." He said. "Now.... I'm going to just peck your lips once." Jimin nodded feeling a bit calmer than before. Yoongi leaned forward and slowly placed his lips on the plump ones. After 5 seconds, he pulled away looking at a flustered Jimin. "Hm?" The boy looked down. "I felt something.... but it was just a kiss. So maybe I can't deferentiate it well...."