➳Chapter~54

With arms wrapping securely around you, jungkook helped you step inside the elevator properly before pressing the floor button. "Hold on!" A sudden female voice made him stop. Jungkook quickly placed his hand between the closing doors stoping them from shutting completely.

"Thank-Oh y/n?! I haven't seen you since a long time!" You smile at the woman. "Yeah......I've been a bit tired." Her gaze lands on jungkook who was standing behind you letting you lean over him comfortably. "Is this your........."

"This is my husband Jungkook." You turned to look at him. "Um......... she's the owner of our apartment and our neighbour." He raised his eyebrows in amusement and fishes a hand out from his pocket. "Nice to meet you I've heard a lot about your so—" You close your eyes. "-oh there he is." You opened them again in terror to see the boy panting in front of you. He still didn't know you were in the same lift.

"Sorry mom, the car had some issue-" Not knowing who was standing in front of him, jaehyuk causally looked up to stare right in jungkook's wrathful eyes. "Look son! He's the husband! He's handsome isn't he?"

Jungkook wanted to scoff but controlled himself before securely wrapping hands around your not-so narrow hips again. He blocked jaehyuk's view from seeing you standing right in between you both before placing his palm high above in the elevator to balance himself.

Jungkook was the tallest person in the room and kind of intimidating. He gave off the aura of danger as if warning people not to fuck with him. You hid from jaehyuk under his shadow, your cheek pressing against your husband's chest breathing in his calming scent. Minyung looked at you both and smiled at you.

"Things got better?" She asked. "Yep." Jungkook smiled and answered for you. He bent over and placed a gentle kiss against your temple before rubbing your hips to soothe you from the pain. "Things got a lot better now that we are together. We got to know a lot of new things in the last few days." He gazed at a fuming jaehyuk before looking back at his mom.

"You both are such a beautiful couple! Aren't they jaehyuk?" The man only hummed.

"Y/n, your husband looks just like a k-drama actor! You found a good one!" She teases you and jungkook awkwardly laughs at that. "Thank you."

You smile and look up to see his doe eyes softly gazing at you. "I am lucky."

"Did you keep her name yet?"

"It's Sakura. Jeon Sakura." You told her. "Oh that's a pretty name!" You only smiled wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. You were suffocating in the presence of the man staring you down.

Jungkook noticed it and caressed your shoulder, holding you closer to calm you down. The lift opened and you got out along with jungkook sticking to you like a glue. "So when are you expecting her?"

"This week."

"Are you sure there's only one in there? You are awfully big for just a single kid. Looks like a twin or a triplet"

You laughed. "It's just my daughter. She's quite big."

Minyung grinned. "So, what about the next child? Planning on one? It's always nice to have two. They get a sibling."

Jungkook chuckled and bent down to peck your head before holding your belly with both his hands. You relaxed a little when he handled the weight. She was damn heavy. "One is kind of too much for now. Sakura is making sure of her presence every now and then."

"Kicks around huh?"

You groan. "I'm like a football field for her."

She smiled and patted your shoulder. "Stay strong and take care of yourself."