• 12 •

•••

•••

خودکشی، عشق، فنا، قتل، یا پھر ترک وفا
کچھ بھی کرسکتا ہے جزبات میں آیا ہوا شخص۔

•••

It was late and Zaroon was about to leave his office when two security guards came running to him. Their faces were ashen, and they were panting heavily as if they have run a marathon race.

"S-sir." One of them stuttered making his eyes narrowed. He didn't like to see his men stuttering, it's the trait of fear.

"What?" He asked calmly looking at both of them in the eyes one by one.

One of them forwarded his hand and what Zaroon saw made his muscles to tense, because he can never forget those squared spectacles. "Where you found them?" He asked tensed, the spectacles were broken. She never removed her glasses before then what happened now.

"S-sir, we were standing near the bus waiting for all the doctors to arrive but from a far we saw a guy holding a cloth in Dr. Riya's face. Her glasses fell down, and we made a run towards them, but they were fast, they immediately put her in the van and speeds away and there was not even any number plate on the car." That guard finished looking concerned.

Zaroon felt a strong wave of worry course through his veins after hearing those words. And not only worry there was a dominating emotion of anger. Lord saves the one who wrote their death sentence by themselves cause they shouldn't have kidnapped Dr. Riya!

Tracking Dr. Riya wasn't much difficult, because all his employees have his hospital ID cards, which contains chips.

"Go, tight the security all around the hospital, this is the first and last time this is happening." Zaroon warned the security guards as they nodded immediately and almost ran away while throwing orders.

He went to his office and instead of tracking Riya, he tracked the one and only that racked his mind, fucking Moiz and the location was of his hospital only, so Moiz left his card here at the time of running.

Zaroon immediately tracked Riya and found the tracker to be showing near the outskirts of the city.

He immediately picked his car keys and speeds away. He called Qasim, his best man. "I'm sending you location, be there in ten minutes." Zaroon stated and by the tone of Zaroon's voice, he knows the mission is here.

Zaroon parked the car away from the almost old, rusty building. He took out his gun from the dashboard of his car, filled it fully with guns and turned the safety off.

Without as much of a thought he marched there killing the two guards immediately that were standing on each side of the door.

He moved in and within seconds a quay appeared on his back who is none other than Qasim. "You're late!" Zaroon muttered.