• 9 •

•••

•••

تم دنیا بھول جاؤگی
میں تمہارے اتنے ناز اٹھا ؤں گا۔

•••

"Lovvveeeee...." She slurred.

Zaroon looked at her groggy state, who is in the after effects of anaesthesia, and he couldn't believe his ears, she just called him love or is he imagining things.

He softly removed her large spectacles and placed them on the couch beside her. Her beautiful gray eyes looked more exquisite as they were looking at his intense brown ones making his heart to beat at an abnormal pace.

Her hand slowly raised up, and she caressed his stubble jaw making him inhale sharply as he closed his eyes at the soft touch, but next second his eyes shot opened wide cause she just slapped him, lightly! Like a little shove to the cheek but why in the world she would do that.

"W-whyyy are you sooooo handsome?" She asked angrily making a wide smile to appear on his face making him look a lot younger. He holds her small beautiful hand in his large one and gave a kiss on it, making her gasp loudly as her eyes broadened and her mouth was agape in shock.

She immediately snatched her hand and slapped him on his cheek again, lightly! As, you'd do in teasing. "Youuuu naughty boyyy." She mused while grinning, her pearly teeth on display.

From which angle he's a boy, he's a grown up man!

"You should sleep love." Zaroon spoke softly making her brows to furrow.

"Don't call me that!" She warned with drowsy eyes and angry face, her lower lip was jutted out, giving away her anger, and she looked adorable.

"Why love?" Zaroon mused, he placed his one hand beside her head and got closer to her face. His fingers playing with the loose rogue strand of her hairs.

"C-cause it makes my heart to beat fasterrr and my cheeks to blushhhh. It creepy!" She told him honestly warming his heart and the last part she spoke in a hushed tone, making him chuckle at her.

What's creepy in calling your love, love!

"It's lovely! Not creepy." He mused as his eyes took in her features. He was extremely close to her, and she was not in her state to grasp what's happening. His eyes roamed at her face, taking every detail in and damn she's the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

"You are lovelyyyy." She spoke groggily and then giggles like a child.

"Am I?" He asked amused as his eyes dropped to her pouting lips and then his eyes met her gray ones.

"You areeee." She mused wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, making his breath to hitch.

They were so close that if he say a word there lips would brush and how can he stop that from happening. "Will you kiss me then?" He asked huskily, his lips brushing against hers, itching to claim that mouth of hers.