• 4 •

•••

•••

ویسے تو انسان خاک ہے
مگر لفظوں میں آگ لیے پھرتا ہے۔

•••

Zaroon Jawaid a self-made millionaire is well-known name in his profession, let it be in his real life or in his mafia world.

He was just seven, when he used to hear his parents arguing and fighting and as the years passed, he used to see the battered body of his mother every other morning when his father came drunk and angry at nights. They were a good family once, his father has his own small cafe and earned enough to stay happy and healthy but Jawaid got friends with a gambler, who brainwashed Jawaid into greed by telling him about, how he won millions just with in few games at a famous casino. Jawaid also decided to give his luck a try. His wife Shabnam tried to stop him, but he did all the gambling secretly and just on his first day lost ten millions. All their savings went away along with Shabnam's gold jewelry. Jawaid was devastated and that is when first fight happened between the couple. In next days Jawaid lost his cafe along with each penny in order to win but lost every time. He got in debt and for that their house was taken as well. Nothing was left and Jawaid started drinking but didn't leave his gambling.

Shabnam used to work as chef in small bakery to feed her son and herself. Every day after loosing Jawaid would come and beat Shabnam to brink and take away her earned money for his bottles of alcohol.

In all this, fire started to develop in Zaroon's heart and hate starts building towards his own father. There were moments where he wants to kill his father, but he was just a kid at that time. A ten-year-old kid. Often times when he didn't have money, his best friend Michael would give him his savings. Once Shabnam was so sick but Zaroon didn't have money for the medicines at that time Michael sold his expensive watch that was given to him by his grandfather, and he gave the money to Zaroon for Shabnam's medicines.

Michael and Zaroon became friends in nursery class and on the first day of school. From then onward they're inseparable. But Zaroon's parents were unable to pay the fees of that school, so he dropped out in fifth class and joined the government school. But it didn't affect their friendship. Michael was hefty rich and always helped him but with his own money because he didn't like to ask money from his parents.

He was 15 when he decided to stop this beating once and for all. He made divorce papers from his mothers side and shoved it in front of his father, and he like a drunken man signed those papers, and he told his mom that his father wants divorce from her. His mother cried but eventually signed the papers.

Zaroon was the happiest that day. His mother loved her husband so much that from so many years she took in his beating and torture just on the name of love and Zaroon couldn't bear to see his mother like this, so he took the action. It was far better to get her mother divorced from this so called father rather than killing him with his own hands. By that time Zaroon was aware of Michael's training. As best friend forever whatever Michael trained there, he would call Zaroon every night and will teach everything to him. When Michael was training there so did Zaroon but here, even tho he didn't have the money to buy guns and stuff, but he worked overnight at restaurants washing dishes, so he could earn for their food, and he also bought his first gun, with his savings. He also kept his study going because his mother wants her son to be a doctor, and he's going to become that only.