• 3 •

•••

•••

تمہیں کیا لگتا ہے غالب
ہمیں تو ہر بار چونا لگتا ہے۔

•••

She was literally in daze for few seconds as her eyes stared in the pools of warm chocolate brown ones , his lashes and eyebrows were thick with high cheek bones, straight nose, lips in a thin line maybe due to anger, sharp jawline with perfect trimmed beard. Black fluffy hairs and a giant of a body with all muscles.

He's so handsome!

But did she cares? NAH!

"What the hell are you doing mister?" She asked threateningly with squared shoulders and straight back.

That man narrowed his warm chocolate brown eyes at her. Glared at her for good few seconds, and she knows he's trying to intimidate her, so she didn't back down either and matched his glare perfectly.

"What does it look like," His voice deep as his eyes looked at her lab coat, and he completed his sentence. "Doctor?"

Riya narrowed her eyes at the man, he was so tall that she had to crane her neck up to meet his eyes. She adjusted her spectacles on the bridge of her nose and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Can't you see mister! This parking lot is for VIPs." She spoke in full confidence and in duh tone.

That man bit in his lower lip as if thinking with his hands in his pockets, giving him an extremely good look, but she cares? NAH!

"So, you're a VIP?" His voice deep as he asked her calmly. Riya scoffed at him. "Any doubt?" She challenged confidently making him turn slightly to look at her bike and then back at her again.

"Yes!" He states the obvious.

Riya clenched her jaw. "Look mister!" She spoke with deadly serious tone.

The man took an abrupt step closer to her, and she just stopped herself in a fraction of second to not step back as that man spoke in his deep voice with a hint of mischievousness. "Show doctor?"

The way his eyes looked at her, the way he was standing close to her and lastly the way his voice came out was intimidating, and she unknowingly took a step back. Her confidence flattering a little.

"I meant, this parking is mine for today as I've already parked my bike here, you can park your car somewhere else. And be on time from tomorrow so you can get this parking first!" She ranted all this at his face and walked past him feeling excited and scared at the same time.

Few feet away she slowly turned around only to find that man still staring at her, and she abruptly turned around feeling her cheeks turning red. How embarrassing?

He's such a creep! She thought as she waited for the elevator to come. She saw that man also coming in the building as he moved straight towards the VIPs lift.