"Royal" Part 14

The prom was over and the other families and princes' left. It was already late. Marcus and Martinus' family got a room and they went to sleep. Marcus and me both got ready and went to sleep. Our first night together...

Layla pov.
I chose him but I'm not that shura anymore. He explained everything and told that Lana kissed him. Our relationship doesn't feel the same anymore. I feel like I don't trust him anymore. His family is really kind. Today it would be our first night together. We both got ready . I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I good enough? Would he choose her over me? Those questions are stuck in my head. When I was ready he was already lying on the bed. He looked at me. "Thanks for choosing me", he said. I just nodded and lied down. Was it right? To choose him? I putted of the light. "Good night", he said and he wanted to hold he in a hug but I didn't let him.

Martinus pov.
She doesn't trust me anymore and it's all my own fault. If I didn't let her kiss me we would be okay. I have no idea how I can make it okay again. We probably need to marry in a few weeks... What if she doesn't trust me enough to marry me? I would die without her. I really love her. I'm gonna ask Marcus what I need to do...

The next day

Emily pov.
I opened my eyes and looked directly in his perfect brown eyes. "Good morning", I said smiling. "Good morning cutie", he said. "What are we gonna do today?", he asked. "What would you think about a nice breakfast and then we go to the woods with lovely and prince?", I asked. "Yeah that would be fun", he said. He kissed my nose. "Why my nose?", I asked giggling. "Because it's cute", he said. "We need to get ready , the breakfast is in 30 minutes", I said. He nodded and we both got up. Gesputter on his riding clothes and so did I.   After we got ready we went to the dining room. Our families were already there. "Good morning", I said. We both sat down. "How was your night?", I asked Gerd Anne. "It was really great , thank you", she answered. I nodded and smiled. Their little sister Emma was sitting next to Nick. "Emma? What would you like to do today ?", I asked. "Nick told me about the horses, I love them, can I learn how to ride them?", she asked. "Of course, I'll ask miss Lena ", I said. We started eating. I looked over at Layla. She looked tired and sad. I'm gonna talk with her after breakfast.