"Royal" part 3

Emily pov.
The four boys I was talking to were really nice, they got really beautiful horses. When it was time I got into the arena with prince. The riding lesson was divided into two parts because we were with so many boys. Everybody stood next to their horse. "Now the princess is here we can start, she is a real good example so you need to watch closely, first you can all get on your horse", miss Lena said. She is my ride instructor. Everybody got on their horse except for one boy. I walked to him. "Why aren't you getting up?", I asked. "This horse is really ugly, it looks like a cow, he is too ugly to ride on", he said arrogant. He had dusty a really beautiful paint.

"How dare you say that, dusty is really beautiful and talented!", I said angry

"How dare you say that, dusty is really beautiful and talented!", I said angry. "Okay then you ride on him", he said. "Okay but don't ruin my horse ", I said. I got of prince and got on Dusty. I stepped away with him. "What are you doing princess?", miss Lena said. "He doesn't wanna ride with dusty because he thinks he is ugly, so I ride on him", I explained. "And prince?", she asked. "He'll get what he deserves if he gets Prince mad", I whispered. She nodded. "Today we are gonna start with dressage and tomorrow we'll be jumping",miss Lena said.

Marcus pov.
We all got on our horse except for one boy who had a beautiful horse. The princess talked to him and I saw that she was mad. She stepped of her horse and got on the other horse. She stepped away and she started talking with the instructor. The boy got on her horse. "Today we are gonna start with dressage and tomorrow we'll be jumping", the instructor said. Wow that's gonna be tough. The princess did everything and after that we needed to do that. Everything went well until prince, the princesses horse was going crazy. The boy fell of . "Guys! Go to the middle all of you", she said. Everybody stood in the middle and the princess started cross with her horse, the horse was really fast and her horse was running next to the horse she sat on. She took her feet out of the stirrup.  She stood up and jumped on Prince. She let him stop. The other horse walked to the instructor. Everybody started to applaud. The princess got of her horse and started confirming him. Nobody cared about the boy.  "You, get of the ground and start packing", the instructor said to the boy. "Okay guys you can just walk around the arena", the instructor said. The princess got back on prince and she started stepping. She came riding next to me. You did a good job with lovely, she can be very nervous", she said. "Thank you, you are so good in this", I answered. She smiled at me and went riding next to another horse. "Okay guys you can unsaddle your horse in the stables", the instructor said. We again got of our horses and brought them to their stables. Everybody unsaddled their horse and got to their room.