"Royal" part 10

Emily pov.

Today is the day... The families will arrive, the dancing test with the other princesses and the royal prom... I'm a bit nervous because i am gonna meet Marcus and Martinus' family. Maybe they don't like me. So today the boys will first have the dance test and I need to be there to. Then they need to make them ready for the royal prom and there will they meet their family. In the time they are getting ready I need to help the families with dresses and stuff. So yeah a busy day. I started getting ready. I won't be at the breakfast today because I need to get ready for the test. I putted on the dress we chose yesterday.
(This one)

I went to the ballroom and waited for Layla

I went to the ballroom and waited for Layla. After 5 minutes she was there wearing the dress she chose.
(This one)

"Are you ready?", she asked

"Are you ready?", she asked. I nodded. We went to the room where the princesses were. "Omg hey Emi!", a girl shouted. It was Princess Lucia, one of my closest friends. "Hey cutie!", another girl shouted. It was Princess Lana, also one of my closest friends and Lucia's sister. "Hey girls!", I said happy. We hugged. "Did you find someone?", Lucia asked. "Well I kan da like Marcus", I said blushing. "And I like Martinus", Layla said also blushing. "I didn't know you were searching someone to", Lana said a little bit irritated. Lana doesn't really like Layla, I never knew why. "Yea", Layla answered. "Well the boys are probably waiting so we need to go, see you later", I said. "Bye!", they both said. We walked back in the room and saw the boys standing in a line. "Two of you will first stand alone, Princess Emily and Princess Layla will dance with them first, the other princesses are coming", miss Maze said. The princesses came in and went to stand with the boys. Two boys stood alone and we went to them. I stood with George and Layla with Thomas. "Hey", I said. "Hey princess ", he said. I smiled. The music started and we started dancing. I must confess he knows how to dance but I like Marcus. I looked at Marcus and he looked at me but did he look jealous? Aww so cute! I needed to go to the next boy, and after another few boys I was finally with him. He smiled. "Well hello", I said laughing. "Can I have this dance?", he asked. I nodded and giggled. We were dancing, it was so much fun.
Layla pov.
Lana doesn't like me but I don't know why... I needed to start with a boy namen Thomas, he is cute but I like Martinus more. Lana was with Martinus and I know she was flirting with him. He was blushing and it broke my heart. He will choose for her. They were really close and I almost thought they were about to kiss. Luckily we needed to go to the next one. I saw Lana giving me a dead stare. I really don't know what I have done to her...
Lana pov.
She is just so full of herself and she gets everything she wants. She stole my boyfriend a year ago but before that i didn't like her either. Now I will steal him from her...