"Royal" part 6

Marcus pov.
We needed to get up early to get our breakfast. I was a bit tired. I have been lying awake thinking about her, Emily... i think i really like her, not in a friend way but I don't know if she feels the same...
The princess wasn't at the breakfast. "Today you have two tests, etiquette, which  we first will explain and jumping , you can practice before the test", the queen said.  "We expect you here in 30 minutes for the etiquette ", the king added. We got out and somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw princess Emily. "Follow me", she said. I followed her. We came at a beautiful place.

"Wow", I said speechless

"Wow", I said speechless. "It's my place, nobody has ever been here except me", she said. So does that means that I am the first one that she takes to this place? She sat down at the end of the jetty with her feet in the water. "Come sit next to me", she said. I sat down next to her. "When this all started I thought I wouldn't find anybody who I like and trust", she started. "Then I saw you and your brother... you guys are so nice to me and I am so thankful for that", she said. "Your welcome, why did you think we wouldn't?", I said. "I live her in the castle for so long, I almost never left the castle... I didn't have any friends and I almost never saw anybody else then my family", she explained. "And I thought that everybody would think I am that one spoiled princess that gets everything she wants but it isn't like that", she said. "And I didn't really wanted to find my king because the biggest part just does it for the money", she added. "You need to go back... you need to be there in 15 minutes she said. I nodded and stood up. She was still sitting. "I never thought you were a spoiled princess, I think of you as a beautiful, nice and caring princess", I said and then walked away.

I came in my room. "Hey bro where were you?", Martinus asked. "The princess wanted to talk to me", I answered. "Ooohhhhh", George said. "No i don't think she likes me in that way", I answered. "But do you like her?", Thomas asked. I nodded slowly. "Don"t you guys like her", I asked. "No not really, I like Layla more ", Martinus answered blushing. "Nope we don't like them", George said. I changed in a suit and we talked for a while. We got in the dining room right on time. We sat down and looked at the woman who was gonna teach us the etiquettes. "Okay everybody is here, we can start", she said. It was kinda easy you just need to eat from the outside to the inside. I hope I can do it. After fifteen minutes we were ready and the test started. There was so many food we ate like almost an hour. I was full after but I think it went pretty well.
Now we only have the jumping test today and then I think we are free again...