"Royal" part 13

Then finally Emily came in. She was looking really beautiful. She made a big entrance like in all Disney movies. "She is really nice", my mom said. I nodded. I wanted to go to her when she was standing there but Layla was there already. They were talking and then 2 princesses came. Layla went away directly. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable around her. "When do you think she will choose somebody?", Emma asked. She directly got an answer. "The princess is gonna announce who she chooses", someone said. She did a whole speech. When she was done she looked at someone worried and i saw Layla almost running away. I looked for Martinus and i saw why Layla reacted like that. He was kissing that one princess. I went to him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?", I asked. He pushed her of him. "She kissed me ", he said. "And you liked it", she answered. "No I'm in love with someone else", he said. She walked away angry. "Thanks for saving me bro", he said. "I think it's already to late, Layla saw it", i said. "No! ", he said worried. "And i choose...", I heard Emily say. Okay now i al very nervous. "Marcus, i choose you", she said. What?! She chose me?! Im so happy. I walked to her and we kissed. You have no idea how long i wanted to do that. "Now Princess Layla", the king said. "I choose...", she started. I really hope she chooses Martinus. "Martinus, but we need to talk", she said. He came to her but they didn't kiss. He started explaining everything i think. Layla talked to her father. "Can Princess Lana please leave the prom?", he asked. I think she did. "Everybody else, i'm so glad that i could get to know you, good luck and have a great night", Emily said. I looked at Layla and Martinus. She didn't really forgive him i think...
Emily pov.
I was glad with my decision but i think Layla wasn't... Their family came to us. Emma hugged me. "You guys must do the first dance on this prom", my father said to Martinus, Layla, Marcus and me. We nodded and went to the middle of the room. The music started and we started dancing. "So what's gonna change now?", Marcus asked. "We will probably sleep in the same room, eat together and visit my family and other stuff", I said. "And my parents?", he asked. "Or they can go back home, or they can stay at the castle ", i said. He nodded. We looked at Martinus and Layla. Layla didn't really want to be with him now I think. "Will they be okay?", I asked. "I don't know",Marcus said.