"Royal" part 8

Marcus pov
My jumping test went perfect. Now it was Martinus' turn. He is a good rider so he can do it. He was almost at the last jump but something went wrong and he fell. "Martinus!", I heard a girl screaming. It was princess Layla. Princess Layla and princess Emily ran into the arena and sat down next to him. The instructor said something to them and I saw Emily's face getting sad. She pulled Layla with her. She came past me and stopped. "Take care for him, okay?", she asked. I ran into the arena and helped Martinus up. "I ruined it now I need to leave", he said sad. I didn't think of that... "if you leave I leave to", I said. "No you should stay", he said. We went to our room. He started packing. I heard a knock on our door and opened the door. "Marcus? Can we come in?", Princess Emily asked. "Uhh yes, what are you doing here", I asked confused. "Martinus are you okay?", Layla asked. "Yea just sad because I need to leave", he answered. "If he leaves I leave to", I said. "That's way we are here", I said. "Look when you guys came looking for me in the woods I saw you jumping and I know you can do it so we talked to my dad and you can stay", Emily said. "Really?! Thank you!", me and Martinus screamed. I hugged Emily en Martinus hugged Layla. Wait I am hugging the princess. We stoped hugging. "Uhh sorry", I said blushing. "It's okay ", she said blushing to. "We need to go but we'll see you at the dinner", Emily said. I smiled and she smiled back. They got out our room. "They are so sweet", I said. "I really like her", Martinus said blushing. "I really like her to", I said blushing to. "Wait! You like Layla?", Martinus asked chocked. "No I like Emily", I said laughing. "Emma would love this", I said thinking about her. "Yea but I thought there was a family day in the middle of the month", Martinus said. "We should ask the girls", I said. George and Thomas came in our room. "Hey, I heard you can stay", George said. "Yea", Martinus answered. "Later this day we hear who passed all the tests", Thomas said nervous. "My etiquette test went really bad", George said. "Mine to", Thomas said. "Come we need to go for dinner", Thomas said and we went to the dining room. The royal family was already there. "Hey Marcus can you come sit next to me?", Princess Emily asked. "Her dad looked weird at her. "Marcus would you mind?", he asked. "No of course not ", I said and went to sit next to her. "Uncle? Can Martinus sit next to me to?", Layla asked. Martinus went to sit next to her. "Tomorrow it is the dancing test", the king said so everybody could hear it. "But tonight we come together because the test didn't went that well, some boys need 2 leave and we will tell you now so you can get home today", the queen said. I started getting nervous. "Don't worry, you will stay ", the princess whispered.