"Royal" part 12

Before i was going to the ballroom my dad came to my. "Hey honey... Maybe it's a bit fast but you need to choose now and tell them", he said. "What why?", i asked confused. "Because we are running out of time", he said and went further. Good that i really like Marcus. I was at the door and i heard somebody say "princess Emily". So i entered and saw everybody. It was an entrance like in every disney movie. Everybody was looking at me. I went of the stairs slowly. When i was down Layla came to me and the music started. "Omg you look so good", she said. I could see something was wrong. "Are you okay?", i asked. She nodded and then Lucia and Lana came to me. "Omg you look so cute", Lucia said. Lana was quiet and she was staring at someone. When i looked a bit closer i saw she was staring at Martinus. "So who do you think is cute here?", i asked. "Thomas is so cute and nice", Lucia said blushing. "Martinus looks hella fine", Lana said. That's why Layla seemed worried. "Lana, don't, he's already taken", i said. "The princess is gonna announce who she chooses", Someone said. O no not now! Everybody got quiet and stressed. This is not how i wanted to be the prom... i walked back on the stairs and looked at everybody. "I know what you all are thinking, so soon, yea but i think i gotta do it now. I can only choose one and my lovely niece Layla will to", i started. She came to me and stood next to me. Suddenly i saw something I didn't want to see... Lana kissing Martinus and i think she saw it now to... Tears came into Lana's eyes and she was gonna leave. I took her arm. "Sorry, he probably doesn't want it okay, you should go and talk to him", I said. "Princess Emily, it's time", My father said. I took a deep breath. "I just want you to know that i'm glad that i could get to know you but only one boy here is the right one", i said. "I chose...."

Marcus pov.
I'm so nervous. The dancing test went perfect, i kinda got a bit jealous when i saw her with the other princes'. I'm so happy that my family is here. They were waiting for us in the ballroom. I directly went to them and hugged them. They looked so different in those clothes. I had missed them so much. Martinus hugged them to. When everybody was done the princesses came in. Everybody except Emily... I guess she comes later. One of the princesses was staring at Martinus. Princess Lana i think. She doesn't really look nice...