"Royal", Part 16

We were getting our nails done. "Isn't it hard to be royal?", Gerd Anne asked. "Sometimes I wish I was normal and I could go to a normal school and stuff but sometimes I also really love being Royal, if I wasn't I would have never met your son", I explained. "He really loves you, I can see that", she said. "And I really love him", I said. She smiled at me. "We are going to my family in 2 days and I would love it if you would meet them", I said. "I would love that to but I don't know anything bout being Royal", she said. "Aw it's not that hard, just the etiquettes, dresses and stuff are different but we are just like you guys", I said. She smiled. The spa was fun and when we were done it was already time for lunch.

Martinus pov.
I'm planning on a date with Layla. I hope she can trust me again. I'm gonna do a romantic picknick in the garden. I hope she likes that. I'm gonna ask Marcus for a bit help. I'm gonna do a little game with presents. I can't wait. I went back to our room and saw her sitting on the bed. I sat down next to her. We didn't talk.

Marcus pov.
It's so much fun here. Dad and me learns how to fight with swords and we saw the whole royal collection. Dad was never really a fan of the royal family but I think he likes it here. The time went very fast and it was time for lunch. We went to the dining room and we saw Emily and mom sitting there with The king and queen. They looked great. I sat down next to Emily and dad sat next to mom. Martinus and Layla weren't here. They came after a few minutes. "Emily, can we go shopping later?", Layla asked. Emily nodded and I looked at Martinus. He looked at me with the "can you help me" look and I nodded. The lunch was there. It was soup. The dinner here is really good. When we were all done Emily and Layla said bye and they went out. "Okay so what's your plan?", I asked Martinus. "I wanna do a sort of game and it ends on a romantic picknick in the garden. With some presents but you gotta help me with it. I nodded. We went out and started thinking. We had an amazing plan.