33- Feeling of complacency. (M)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung is trembling. His body gonna out of control. He rubbed himself on jk for desperately wants to come.

"Ahhh...kookkkk...please...please do...do something...I can't take it anymore...ahhh..."

Jk understand taehyung wanna come. He lowers himself more on him and licking every part of tae's smooth belly and his waistband. When his chin touched tae's crotch, tae literally jumped with pleaser.

Jk took a time to observe tae's cute pink dick. It's not like he is not big. It's quite a size for man but compares to his beast, tae's cock is cute for jk, and right now licked with precum. Jk's mouth salivated. He knew what tae wants from him, and he caged both the legs of him with his arms. Taehyung's eyes going wide. He doesn't know what jk wants to do? So, he stops him.

"What...what are you doing, kook?"

Jk looking at his innocent fiance and smiles.

"I'll gonna make you feel so good, baby. just relax, and let me have my meal."

"Meal!!?"

Before he could ask, jk lick his hard member with his tongue, and taehyung moan so loud with closed eyes...

Jk licking and sucking tae's hard one. He tasted the precum and moans with the taste of taehyung. he wants more. Taehyung is a moaning mess. His head moves side to side with the waves of pleasure running through his body...He clutches the bedsheet into a fist and screaming. His beck arches into a curve and head fell back. Jk was spell bounded with the beauty of taehyung.

 Jk was spell bounded with the beauty of taehyung

"Scream, baby. Don't hold back. You look so sexy, love. Shout my name."

He takes him in his mouth and sucking it hard. He felt taehyung whole body shuddering and shivering. His hand automatically grabs jk's hair. Jk speed up his action and tae cried out.

"Ohhhh....koookkkk...I'm...gonna come...ahhh.."

"Don't hesitate, love. Come for me, baby boy." He again starts sucking him hard. He pinned tae's hips with his hands to hold him from bouncing too much. He knew this is tae's first experience of blowjob. When he feels tae's ball getting hard. He deep throat him.

"Ahhhh.....koookkk..."

With a loud scream, tae came so hard inside jk's mouth, and he drinks every drop of it. Jk satisfied with the taste of taehyung. He is so natural in every way. His smell, his taste...all so unique, and addicted to him. Well, it's because he is tae's first.

He saw taehyung to still tumbling from his high. He dried him out, and then lean on tae's face to watch the beautiful glow of his first climax.

"You are so delicious, baby. I don't think, I ever have got enough of you. So, how was it? Did you like it?"

Jk saw taehyung's face turned crimson with embarrassment. He covers his face with his hands. Jk forcefully remove his hands and kissing him so tae can taste himself, and he hummed with feelings.