December

"Uh honey, I think it's snowing" Micky says.
You check through the blinds to see that he was right it was snowing- not just any type of snowing, it was a snow storm.
"Ugh Micky, I was supposed to go Christmas shopping tonight theirs no way I'll be able to get out of this house." You complain.
"Maybe this is a sign" he winked.
"I sign to what horndog?" You said back rolling your eyes.
"You knowwww" he said with a smirk.
"Micky I'm worried about my family getting their Christmas presents not about making a baby." You said panicked.
"Honey, Please calm down." He says running his hands through your hair.
"Micky I didn't even get you a present yet." You say in sadness.
"Well doll, this is a lesson not to get your Christmas presents last minute." He says.
You just roll your eyes and sit there and let Micky calm you down. You were pretty shitty still, but it's not your fault. Micky always reminded you of that. If it's not your fault, he'll let you know, and remind you that it's not. He always had a way of putting things into ways where you can understand it.
"Hey, I know a Christmas gift you can give me and it doesn't cost anything." Micky said interrupting your thoughts.
"Micky, we've already been over this." You say irritated.
"No let's watch Christmas movies." He says.
"Alright why not. Can we start off with Frosty?"
"Of course, honey."
He puts the film on and you sit and cuddle on the couch.
After the movie, which was nice, you decided to get some red wine because after all you both are stuck in there.
You get two glasses for you and Micky and pour the liquid into the glasses. He accepts the glass and you pop in The Grinch.
Throughout the movie you notice yourself getting tipsy and when 30 minutes left of the movie remained you ultimately found yourself drunk.
You looked over at Micky who looked hot as ever.
He had a black sweater on and his hair was messy but cute.
He caught you staring and giggled a little.
"Y/n, what are you looking at?" He asked.
"You're like... so hottt." You say with a goofy grin.
"You're mighty hot yourself ma'am." He laughs.
"I think I wanna have sex with youuuu." You slur.
It's true though. You noticed sometimes when you drank you got a littleeee turned on. At least with Micky around.
"Y/n, you're drunk, I'm not gonna do that."
"Awh come on Mickyyyyy." You say.
You gave him those puppy dog eye look.
"Babe, you're intoxicated I don't want to do that."
"So?" You say.
"So?" He asks.
"Y/n, I may be drunk too but I feel like I would be taking advantage of you, and I would never want to that." He says looking into your eyes.
His deep chocolate eyes were serious.
"I fall in love with you more and more every day" you say.
A smile fell on his lips and he leaned in and kissed you. When he pulled away you just couldn't hold back. You grabbed onto his collar and started making out with him. His lips smacked onto yours and you felt yourself getting more and more warm. It was so warm if you guys could have gone outside it wouldn't have made a difference. Your legs are on his lap and the comfortable couch that remained under you guys had made it more relaxing.
His hand rested on your face while the other on your hip.
He pulled away after a long Period and said,
"Y/n, tell me right now, are you okay with doing this?"
"Yes. I'm okay with it."
He gave his warm smile and moved closer again.
As his lips touched yours he moved his hand down to your butt and was giving you booty rubs.
Soon, he removed everything off your body, and you did the same, all while passionately kissing.
You kneeled down on the couch, and while Micky sat back, your tongue moved from top to bottom on his dick, and your hands massages his balls.
"Fuck" he lets out.
You smile while continuing. You go faster and can tell Micky was enjoying it a lot.
"Y/n, I'm about to" -
He didn't finish the sentence because he didn't have to. Like a champ, you swallowed his sperm and continued kissing him passionately, and Micky throws you roughly on the couch and inserted his Boner in you.
"I see you're warmed up for me." He smirks.
"I'm always warmed up for you." You say with daring eyes.
He pushed farther and farther in you and you let out a little squeal as Micky kept going.
"Mmm, Micky..." you moan. Micky plays with your clit as he keeps going.
Your legs were in the air and Micky was holding you close. His fingers gracefully ran over your nipples and he admired how beautiful you are.
"God... I'm... so... lucky..." he let out.
"Fuck Micky, I'm about to cum" you say in heat.
"Me too." He says going harder and faster.
Then when the moment comes you both cum at the same time, which makes it 10x better.
You both are just on the couch trying to catch your breath until Micky turns next to you and speaks,
"Round 2?"