(Pt.2) I was dreaming but I shouldve been with you instead!

Sorry guys I forgot all about this little imagine until I saw a very kind person say some nice words about it. Thank you :)

Peters P.O.V

The sun had rose a few minutes ago and as my eyes slowly opened I was puzzled. Then I looked at my right hand to see some Whiskey in it and all the memories flushed back into my head. The silk on the sheets felt like tiny pieces of glass stabbing my bear legs. It hurt but on top of that I had a terrible hangover. However.. Out of all of this the worst pain of them all was Y/N. I looked around and set my whiskey down and struggled getting up to get some medicine for my head. I felt like I was going to throw up and I couldn't get y/n off my mind. The walls were a gray color now. Everything was. Oh No. I knew it was going to be Like this forever... an unescapable hell. The same thoughts and feelings on repeat. The same hell. Forever and ever. Without her.

Y/N P.O.V

You waited towards the phone with excitement. Micheal said he would call you up Today! Micheal and me talked a lot that night. He was so... Handsome. I learned that past his scent of leather and smoke their was a nice boy. He was that kind of boy you'd expect To be a total asshole but in reality was such a sweetheart. His eyes were so gorgeous and his smile? So Dreamy and his-
My mind stopped after hearing the phone ring and I panicked and picked it up. I heard a familiar voice.... but it wasn't Micheals. It was Peters.