Help from the stars

[Pretend you guys are in your early 20s]

It was a fine,sunny day in Texas and we were just moving into a house. It was in the middle of the summer so I wasn't really nervous about anything. If anything I was excited to be on my own with out parents.. Sorta-ish.

I live sorta out in the country and when I pulled up to our new house I could see someone on my next door neighbors porch. He was rocking in a rocking chair and had some light brown cowboy boots, some blue jeans that had a few stains, a yellow that reminded me of my walls back at my other home, Black hair combed with a green,wool hat sitting on top of it. He at the least we could say was attractive. I don't know, but I felt as if for a split second,for the tiniest moment the earth stopped rotating and everything was focused on him. I shook my head out of the little "daze" I was having and continued walking on inside of my home. As I unpacked, I couldn't help but wonder who the man next door was.

The sun faded from the sky and the beautiful stars came out. Maybe I Could stargaze. It was a beautiful night and seemed perfect.
I looked at the what seemed like millions of boxes and after about 10 minutes found a warm,Little blanket I got for my birthday two years ago.
I ran Down my brown stairs and into a field not to far from my house, where I laid and watched the beautiful stars. The blanket was so warm and the night air was so comfy I just fell asleep.
"Um.. Hello?" I heard a deep voice ask. It wasn't too deep, still it startled me with almost everything I had and I jumped up to see the man with the wool hat. He,Himself was startled when I jumped.
"Oh.. um.. Sorry I didn't see you were asleep...It's just that it's so cold and I saw you were out here for a while and I wanted to check to see if you were okay."
He was right. It was actually freezing.
"Thank you.. Um.. I'm Y/N" you said as you reached out to shake his hand.
"Micheal but you can call me Mike." He replied, Gladly taking my hand.
"Do you want me to walk you home? He asked.
"Oh Yeah,Sure" I responded. On the 5 minute walk to my home we talked and I think I was in love.
When we arrived he smiled,
"Well Y/N it was nice talking to you... Even for a little bit"
I chuckled some.
"I was.. Uh.. I was wondering... Do you want to have dinner with me? Saturday? Maybe around 8?"
I couldn't believe he was asking me out... He was just so perfect.
I grinned,
"I would love that."
Now I think the stars helped me tonight. I couldn't thank them enough. I was going on a date with the man of my dreams. Thank God.

[PLOT TWIST: MICHEAL IS A STALKER! I should make this a series... Eh I suck at these so maybe not]