I was dreaming but I should have Been with you instead! Part 3

Y/N P.O.V
-
"Peter?" You questioned over the phone.
"Y/n.... I'm so sorry for everything. I know what I did was wrong. The girl you seen didn't mean anything compared to you. I miss you so much. It's been hell without you"
You didn't know how to feel. Your grudge against Peter was still there but something also pushed you to move on. You sat there for a good second thinking of what to say.
"Peter... You broke my heart so bad. My heart was you. You broke yourself."
Anger flushed over me and I slammed the phone down. Tears of frustration flooded over me. I hate him, but I miss him so much.
The phone rang a second time but it wasn't Peter. It was Micheal. Finally, my lord.

Michaels P.O.V
-
Y/n was on my mind and I wanted to call her. After a long day of working I thought it would be nice to go out and dance with her. So I gave her a call and after it rang a few times she picked it up.
"Hello, y/n?"
"Micheal?" She questioned.
"Hi y/n, I was wondering if you're
Not too busy right now if you wanna go out?"
A silence was there.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Oh sorry, just thinking."
"It's okay. So do you wanna?"
"Micheal, let me call you back
With my answer, is that cool?"
"Yeah, definitely."
"Okay bye Micheal"
"Goodbye Y/n"
She seemed a little sad in her voice but I didn't wanna question it, cause I'm sure she didn't wanna talk about it. I knew something was wrong though.

Y/N  P.O.V
-
I looked at my phone. I had to make a big choice. Do I call back Peter and tell him I miss him, or do I go out with Mike? I liked both of them very much. I made my decision and Dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.
"Hello?"

Hiii guys sorry this part is long over due but if you haven't, I suggest to read the two previous parts of this story to get more info. Also, Who do you think it's gonna be? Peter or Micheal? Hmmmm.