Imagine: Mike Smut

Okay this is a remake because the last one was way too much. This one has a little of fluff at the beginning and end. Requested Monkee_Around
*N/O/K =name of kid
*Y/N=Your name
You and Mike decided to watch a movie in your free time. You both have a pretty busy life, him with the band and you and your long days of watching your kid. Tonight, N/O/K was being watched my your mom who wanted to see them. During the movie their was a scene that made you feel like you were in love all over again.

As the movie became closer and closer to ending you felt Mikes hand move up your thigh. This startles you until you look down at his hand. He leans in for a kiss which makes you jump and him back up a bit.
"What's wrong,"y/n?" He asked
"Oh sorry,this just came out of no where" you trailed off.
"Sorry" he laughed.
You began to kiss him and softly began to make out. He made his hand up to your upset thigh and you stopped kissing him.
"What?" He asked.
"Limits" you reminded him. You both began to laugh at that. You pressed your lips against his soft,pink ones.

"You know, y/n we haven't you know... Made love in a while" he said.
"Well.. um..." I responded back.
"Tonight?" Has asked.
I looked at his pure face. He was absolutely perfect.
"Yes"

We began to undress, one item of clothing at a time and he pored into me. I groaned louder and louder. I swear he is a God at this. I ran my hand through his now, tangled hair. I grinned at him and started laughing. I'm not sure why but I just do that when it happens. As we finished, I went to the bathroom to clean up the mess he had made and was surprised to his muscular,sweaty,body just hanging.
"Round two?"

Haha this sucked. Also sorry for this being short.