Cut (pt.3)

Waking up from such a terrifying event and feeling at peace is completely odd. Nonetheless, all emotions are valid and tell you more about yourself.

Nothing was more confusing than waking up in a hospital in a complete daze. The daze didn't concern you, it wasn't a panic. However, the heart monitor right next you began to rapidly change rhythms when you looked over and in a chair with a knit blanket, someone was there. Not just anyone, but Micky. It soothed you and comforted your nerves, the fact that he had been here for you. The only one at the moment in fact.
Once he heard your sheets shifting he began to open his eyes and a soft smile was placed on his lips.
"Hi." He spoke.
"Hi." You gently let out.
"How are you feeling?"
"Confused. I'm okay. Although I don't remember exactly how I got here."
He chuckled and walked towards you, looking down and his hands petting the space next to you.
"A prop fell on you, everyone rushed to help you."
"But you stayed."
"Yeah, y/n I did. I told you, I want to be here with and for you."
A wave of euphoria rushed over your body, as if nothing but utter peace and tranquility consumed you. How does he do it?
"Where's your girlfriend?" You asked.
He sighed and turned.
"Gone. We both agreed it wasn't what we wanted. We wish each other the best. I think we both have different reasons in mind."
"And yours is?"
He just softly smiled again.
"You better get some rest y/n."
"I've had plenty of it so far" you reply, hoping he wouldn't end the conversation on such a cliff hanger.
"I know hon. Try and get some more. I'll rest with you." He said as he got comfortable on his chair again.
"Goodnight. I'll see you when you wake up."
He blew you a kiss and fell asleep once more.