Dream on

["Dream until your dreams come true"]

You've always been told to believe and manifest and anything would be possible. So you did, you always dreamed you would have a great job, a good house and of course you wanted the perfect person, so you dreamed and dreamed. Some points you didn't really believe because you thought it wouldn't happen, and that's what happened the night before you met him. You looked at the sky and wished but you didn't necessarily think he would be with you anytime soon. Whomever "he" is.

The next day, you ran a few errands and then ended up taking a walk with your best friend to the park and was just strolling. As you guys walk along a path with trees swaying next to you, you see him.
It's like your heart stopped.
You looked into his eyes as he passed and it was like slow motion.
I guess he felt the same because he yelled at you,
"My names Micky btw!" As he walked away from you guys. You guys were going in opposite directions.
Your friend and you started laughing hard,
And they said,
"Wow he's cute. You guys would look good together!"
"Should I go after him?" You asked, and
She replied, "Duhhh."
So you did, you ran to catch up with him and when you did you both stopped.
"Micky, right?" You said.
"Yeah, and you are?" He said with a goofy grin.
His hair was curly and poofy, and his eyes sparkled. Cliche but absolutely true.
"Y/n" you smiled and shook his hand.
"You're awfully cute, y/n." still grinning.
Is this it? Is he the person you've been dreaming of for so long? Something in your chest says he is.
"Take a Chance!" You said to yourself.
"You are too." You laughed.
"Can I get your number or something?" He asked.
"Of course you can, Micky." You blushed.
You gave him your number and caught up to your friend.
"So?" They asked.
"He's mine !" You giggled.