"I was dreaming but I should've been with you instead!"

Peter Imagine/Mike Imagine sorta (this isn't Torksmith)
Inspired by imfangirlingsohard
(Check out their oneshots!!!)

Peter sat there on his king size bed and his soft,silky covers. Most would assume he's comfortable. Well he's not. He's more of.. Lonely. He misses his lover, Y/N. He yearned for her terribly. Regret filled his heart and he wanted to get her back... He couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful,Silky hair. He could imagine cuddling up with her and watching old movies with her.. He began crying at those thoughts and eventually fell asleep and dreamt about you.

Y/N P.O.V
I thought about how Peter Ditched me for another girl a few days ago at the bar... and how pissed I was. When I confronted him he had admitted it when I asked if he had cheated on me. I'm angry... and sad. What did I ever do to make him feel the need to Cheat on me. Was it my hair? My personality? I'll never know why... because if he cheats on me. I'll do the same... He deserves it after hurting me so much!
So with that, I headed out to the bar in one of my best looking outfits. When I stepped in the bar I got all eyes on me but I had eyes all on a guy, Tall,Dark and mysterious. He had a country vibe on him and he smelt of cigarettes. I decided To walk over to him and ask who he is. I was so drawn to him and I couldn't lose him. Peter was by then gone out of my reach and I guess for a good reason... I decided to walk over to him and talk to him. His deep eyes started into mine and he was somewhat mysterious... A good kind though.
"What'cha doing here lil lady" his deep,sexy voice asked.
A grin grew on my face.
"Chilling. I'm y/n"
"I'm Micheal."

Part two maybe???